This three bedroom ski apartment in Chalet de Montalbert enjoys views over the piste and Tarantaise valley. It is ideal for 6, but together with the sofa bed in the lounge and a pull-out bed in the twin room, can sleep up to 8 people. The Les Chalets de Montalbert complex is made up of three small chalets side by side located directly on the nursery piste and in a quiet position just by the forest. The chalets are ski in/out and outside is the free button lift which is open to late afternoon. In addition on this piste they hold night skiing a couple of evenings a week and also various other events. The chalets are only about 5 minutes from the village centre and all have stunning views
- Double bedroom with kingsize bed and fitted double wardrobe.
- Twin bedroom with fitted double wardrobe and additional pull-out bed.
- Bunk bedroom with fitted double wardrobe (Note there is a curtain rather than a door on this bedroom)
- Shower room with toilet and sink.
- Main bathroom with bath, overhead shower and sink.
- Separate toilet room.
- Very spacious open plan living room with 2 sofas and large dining table.
- Large sofa can convert to pull-out double bed.
- Large balcony from living room with table, chairs and views over the piste.
- All furniture authentic French pine
- Fully fitted kitchen with full size oven, 4 ring hob, microwave, fridge freezer and dishwasher.
- Entrance hallway with storage and hanging space.
- 32" TV, DVD player and mini hi-fi system (i-pod connectivity).(Note: please bring DVD's)
- Free WIFI and UK and French satellite TV
- Ski locker
- Free local parking