Chalet La Cote is is in a great location in the Musssillon area of Meribel. There is a regular bus service that stops very close to the chalet and so getting to the slopes is easy. Meribel’s famous nightlife is within an easy 10 minute walk from the chalet, and the nearest bar, the famous O' Sullivans (formally the well known Dicks Tea Bar), is just a few minutes walk away
The chalet has 5 bedrooms all of which are en-suite. The large comfortable lounge has a log fire and comfy sofas to create a cosy atmosphere to relax in after a day on the slopes. The bedrooms are all twins. Four can be made into doubles and one room can be made into a triple (2 adults and a child only). Most bedrooms also have a balcony and we have installed a hot tub on the balcony to ease those aching muscles. There is also a bubble car sitting on the balcony which can be used for smoking or simply having a glass of wine overlooking the mountains.
- 5 Bedrooms sleeping 11
- 5 Bathrooms
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Free WiFi
- UK Satellite TV
- Heated Boot warmers
Chalet Accommodation Layout:
- Entrance and ski room with heated boot warmers.
- Lounge with comfortable sofas and log fireplace with UK Satellite
- Dining area with a table seating up to 12 people.
- Large terrace with hot tub and its own bubble car!
- Room 1: Double with shower/toilet and balcony
- Room 2: Twin /Double with bath/toilet and balcony
- Room 3: Twin / Double with bath/toilet and balcony.
- Room 4: Twin / Triple with private bath and toilet
- Room 5: Twin with en-suite bath and toilet
Our Catered Chalet service includes:
- Shared transfers from Geneva for room by room bookings ( terms and conditions apply)
- 7 nights’ accommodation
- Cooked Breakfast (6 days)
- Self –Service breakfast on chalet staff day off
- Afternoon tea with freshly baked cakes, coffee, tea, hot chocolate (7 days)
- 3 course evening meal (6 days)
- Pre-dinner drinks and a selection of quality bottled wine served with the evening meal (6 days)
- Children's early dinner, cots and highchairs
- Complimentary toiletries supplied by the specialist company The Bath House
- A lift pass collection service (for pre-booked passes)
- Dedicated and helpful service from our team in resort
- Discounted equipment hire
- Bed linen and towels
- WIFI, UK satellite TV and board games
Chalet La Cote makes the best of the breath taking views in this fabulous tranquil setting at the entrance to Meribel .Its five bedrooms sleeping 10 to 12 guests is arranged over three floors with a south facing terrace overlooking the snowy mountains beyond, perfect for watching the sun set in the out door hot tub. There is a regular bus service that stops less than 100 metres from the chalet transporting you straight to la Chaudanne, the central lift station for Meribel in just a couple of minutes.Meribel’s famous nightlife is within an easy 10 minute walk from the chalet,with the nearest bar, O' Sullivans (formally the infamous Dicks Tea Bar), is just a few minutes’ walk away
The chalet has five bedrooms three with en-suite bathrooms on the first floor and a further two triple bedrooms each with its own private bathroom on the third floor. The open plan lounge has a lovely open fire leading to to the dining area with french doors opening out onto the south facing terrace. Here is where you really can make the most of the location as the balcony backs onto a large open space from which dear can be seen and have been known to walk right up to the chalet. A perfect spot to relax in the hot tub or sit in the fixed bubble enkoying a glass or two while the sun sets.
At a Glance
5 Bedrooms sleeping 10 to 12
Outdoor Hot Tub (Open between 4 to 7.30 pm due to Insurance and local regulations)
UK Satellite TV
Heated Boot warmers
Entrance and ski room with boot warmers. Lounge with comfortable sofas and log fireplace with UK Satellite, Dining area with a table seating up to 12 people. Large terrace with hot tub and its own bubble car!
Room 1: Double with shower/toilet and balcony.
Room 2: Twin/Double with bath/toilet and balcony.
Room 3: Twin/Double with bath/toilet and balcony.
Room 4 - Twin/ Triple with private bath and toilet
Room 5: Twin / Triple with en-suite bath and toilet
When you book the whole chalet for 11 people then the 12th person is free of charge.