About Les Menuires
Access by car:
Paris (650 km) - Lyon (183 km)
- Take the A6 motorway as far as Lyon, then the A43 to Albertville
- Take the dual carriageway to Moûtiers and the D915 to Menuires
The residence is in the Reberty 1850 district
Distance to train station:
MOÛTIERS STATION (27 km)
LYON ST EXUPÉRY AIRPORT (183 km)
GENEVA-COINTRIN AIRPORT (143 km)
CHAMBÉRY-AIX-LES-BAINS AIRPORT (100 km)
Located in the heart of "Savoie Olympique", the Menuires resort is part of the renowned Three Valleys ski area, the largest in the world. The resort promises you plenty of sunshine thanks to the large size of the resort and its ideal sun-kissed location. The Menuires resort, with slopes right outside your door, is just as perfect for families as it is for sport enthusiasts and thrill seekers, with a multitude of activities available to non-skiers. Warm and functional, it is above all else, a "right outside your door" station.
Les Menuires, a real paradise for winter sport enthusiasts in the heart of the 3 Vallées ski area.
- Les Ménuires, the largest skiing area in the world.
- An extremely sunny resort.
- A dynamic resort: a wide choice of activities and after-ski activities.
In the Les Bruyères area: SHERPA, restaurants, bars, nightclub, tourist office, cinema, newsagent, souvenir shops and sports shops.
In the La Croisette area: medical centre, pharmacy, shops, restaurants, bars, souvenir shops and sports shops, etc.
Three Valleys skiing
The 3 Valleys include 8 worldwide famous French ski resorts and is the largest ski area not only in the French Alps but also in the world. In this famous French ski resort, you will find over 600 kilometres of slopes, from beginners to vertiginous couloirs (51 green 132 blue, 106 red, 32 black), 169 ski lifts, over 2,100 artificial snow making machines (which guaranty that you will be able to ski even if the weather is not optimal) ... when it comes to skiing, the Three Valley ski area is the place to be.
Our residence in the Three valleys Courchevel 1850 les Ecrins is located in the centre of Courchevel 1850 and offers studios for 4 people. The rentals are fully equipped so that you will not have to worry about anything. Children's clubs are also available from Monday to Friday for children from 3 to 12 years old with both indoor and outdoor activities.
Our resort Meribel Les Ravines is also located in the three valleys skiing domain. The wooden building is located in the heart of Meribel, close to the shops and restaurants. The residence offers a wide range of accommodation from studio cabins for 4 persons to 1 bedroom cabins for 6 persons. All rentals are also self-catered. A water park with a covered pool is included in the resort.
Our premium residence Les Alpages de Reberty is located at the top of Les Menuires. The beautiful wooden chalets have been recently renovated and offer accommodation ranging from 1 bedroom apartments for 3 or 5 persons to 4 bedroom apartments for 9 to 10 persons. Children's clubs as well as a spa are directly on the premises.
Activities near Les Menuires
- Dog sledding, Dany and his dogs (Saint-Martin-de-Belleville). Please contact the Tourist Office for more information, tel: +33 (0)4 79 00 20 00 (8 km from the residence). (Fee applies)
- Cinema, There are two cinemas in Les Menuires: Les Flocons (La Croisette area), tel: +33 (0)4 79 00 15 56 - Les Bruyères (Les Bruyères area), tel: +33 (0)4 79 00 69 47 (Fee applies)
- Children's clubs, Piou-Piou Club nursery located 2 km away (La Croisette), tel: +33 (0)4 79 00 63 79 and Mini-Club in the Les Bruyères area (31 months to 5 years), tel: +33 (0)4 79 00 63 25
Piou Piou Nursery Club (La Croisette) for children aged 3 to 30 months, Mini-Club for children aged 31 months to 5 years old, open Sunday to Friday, 9 am to 12.15 pm and 2 pm to 5.15 pm, full or half day with meal option (afternoon snack provided).
Activities in the snow (no skis, with snowshoes), sledging, snow games, sledging merry-go-round, orienteering course and nature discovery.
- Due to the restricted number of places bookings is essential and must be done at least 3 weeks prior to the start of your holiday.
- Medical certificate required for children under 20 months - you must present your child's health record to demonstrate that their vaccinations (minimum BCG/DT Polio) are up to date. (Fee applies)
- Hiking, There are many hiking routes on offer in the area around the resort, information available from the Guides Office (Belledonne building), tel: +33 (0)4 79 01 04 15
Guided walks in the Belleville valley (programme available at reception). (Fee applies)
- Snowshoes, Guided walks in the Belleville valley. Programme available at reception.
Guides Office (Belledonne building), tel: +33 (0)4 79 01 04 15. (Fee applies)
- Skate park, Skate park located 1 km from the residence, free of charge (Preyerand tennis courts), tel: +33 (0)4 79 01 08 83
- Wellness centre, La Croisette fitness centre 2 km from the residence (La Croisette, 73440 Les Menuires), tel: +33 (0)4 79 01 08 83
Sauna, hammam, hot tub, massages, facials and body treatments, wraps, hydro massage beds, fitness, rowing machines, treadmills.
Please note: disabled access provided. (Fee applies)
- Nightclub, Nightclubs near the residence:
- "Leeberty", 600 m (Carlines Building 2A)
- "New Pop", 2 km (La Croisette district) (Fee applies)
- Water park, Water park in the resort:
- Les Ménuires water park and wellness centre (Les Bruyères): aqua club, balneotherapy, sauna, hammam, hot tub, relaxation area, solarium, terrace, fitness and wellness, weight training, massage, hydromassage bed, fitness classes, water aerobics, swimming for babies and more.
- Swimming pool at Les Ménuires sports and wellness centre, located 500 m from the residence (Ménuires Centre, 73440 Les Ménuires) (Fee applies)
- Fitness, Fitness studio in the ski area or in the resort:
- Fitness studio in the Les Menuires water park and wellness centre (Les Bruyères), tel: +33 (0)4 79 00 69 98: Aqua club, balneotherapy, sauna, hammam, hot tub, relaxation area, solarium, terrace, fitness and well-being, weight training, massage, hydro massage bed, fitness classes, water aerobics, swimming for babies and more.
- Swimming pool at Les Menuires sports and wellness centre located 500 m from the residence (Menuires Centre, 73440 Les Menuires), tel: +33 (0)4 79 01 08 83 (Fee applies)
- Sledging, Roc'n Bob sledging area (La Croisette) open from mid-December to mid-April, every day except Saturday 2 pm to 6.45 pm. Please request information about night-time sledging (400 m from the residence).
4 km of slopes, 22 turns and 450 m of difference in height.
Please note: subject to weather conditions and snow cover. Children aged 7 to 10: free place on the parents' sledge. (Fee applies)