Located in the heart of Méribel, La Petite Pia is quite simply enchanting. With cosy corners and roaring fires, this delightful chalet blends fantastic modern facilities with a truly homely feel, making it a relaxing escape from a long day on the slopes.
And with extensive views from its large, sunny balconies, you can continue to enjoy the Alps even when the skis are off.
Spread over three beautifully furnished floors, the interior boasts stunning polished wood and tiled flooring and in true alpine style, wood-paneled walls. From the sumptuous furniture to the luxurious rugs and warm lighting, it’s clear La Petite Pia has been lovingly decorated by its interior designer owner.
The chalet’s heart has to be its split-level convivial living and dining area, complete with a hand-warming fireplace, high ceilings, well-equipped bar and ‘snug’ TV room on the mezzanine.
The enormous and warmly decorated master suite lives on the middle floor. With its private sitting room, en-suite bathroom and walk-in wardrobe, you’ll feel truly spoilt day and night. And for a quiet moment enjoying the views, the large picture windows open onto the bedroom’s secluded balcony, which proudly shows off the west side of the valley.
The large and elegant second bedroom features charming wood-paneled walls, its own small balcony and separate bathroom, complete with a very inviting claw-foot bath.
The lower floor has a further five smaller but nonetheless enchantingly decorated bedrooms: two with private bathrooms and one with an en-suite. There’s also a second spacious cinema/play/day room with doors leading out to the large private lower terrace and garden.
And for melting away your day on the slopes, the huge outdoor hot tub awaits you.
With its exceptional location, this home-from-home is just a few metres from Chalet La Varappe, a short walk to Méribel’s lively centre and a five minute chauffeur-driven minibus ride to the ski lifts.
Combine this exceptional chalet with Purple Ski’s outstanding service and gourmet quality cuisine, and you have the makings of a truly unforgettable holiday.
The Chalet Details
10 + 4 Guests
Staff: 3 staff who live out
• TV room/Children's play room
• Infant cots
• Two of the bedrooms are suitable for infant cots
• Ski room with heated boot racks
• Outdoor hot tub
• Private Car parking
• Private minibus service
• In chalet ski and boot fitting service
• Delicious four course dinners 6 days of your stay
• Unlimited champagne at any time
• Fine chateau and domaine-bottled wines
• Your lift pass waiting for you on your arrival.
• (Cost of pass not included in price)
• Egyptian cotton sheets, fluffy towels
• Mid-week towel change
• Goose down duvets
• Two pillows for every guest
• Luxury dressing gowns and slippers
• Hair dryers in every room
• Neal's Yard toiletries
• Fresh flowers, daily newspapers, magazines
• Fresh flowers in every bedroom
• Complimentary bar of wine, beer, spirits and soft drinks
• Nespresso coffee machine
• Personal laundry facilities
• Books and games
• TV, DVD player, Apple TV, iPod Dock and C.D. player
• Sky free to air television channels
• Extensive DVD library
• Security safes