The chalet is in a stunning location, just 5 minute drive to the centre of Morzine with uninterrupted views of Montriond , Essert La Pierre, Super Morzine lift and Nyon lifts all from the First Floor Balcony which runs the whole of the open plan living/dining area.
We offer Breakfast including cooked option and Afternoon Tea served daily. A hearty 4 course dinner 6 nights a week including free beer and wine.
We have 6 airy bedrooms that sleeps 15 comfortably. All rooms can be made us a double or twin. Plenty of storage, all with ensuite bathrooms with Baths, beauty products and powerful Hairdryers!
We have ample seating in the lounge around the Open Fire with the guest bar adjacent to keep you warm inside and out!
We offer a daily taxi shuttle service to get you up and down the mountain between the hours of 0900-1030, 1600-1830 and 2100 if you still have any energy left!
On the Ground Floor, We have The HotTub in the garden where you soak up the 270 degree view of mountains. Or if you prefer the dry heat you can use The Sauna which is situated next door to the BootRoom.
Our fully catered winter service includes:-
• Daily taxi Shuttle run to the lifts and back and via town for Apres!
• Continental breakfast with cooked option (bacon and eggs) every day
• Daily Freshly baked cakes for Afternoon Tea
• 4course Dinner service (wednesdays off)
• Complimentary wine and beer after 6pm
• Canapes and Fizz on arrival
• Outdoor Hot Tub
• Indoor Sauna
• Luxury beds and Egyptian cotton linen
• Luxury Robes
• Free toiletries
• Open Log Fire
• Honesty Bar
• Free Wifi
• Spacious Open Plan Lounge/Dining Area
• Open plan professional Kitchen
• Assist with ski equipment rental
• Assist with ski school bookings and lessons
• Pre-booked liftpasses
• Selection of Teas and freshly ground coffee available daily.
Return Airport transfers to/from Geneva Airport can be arranged for you for an additional cost of €35 each way per person. We can also arrange a Private Transfer which carries up to 8 passengers for €190 each way. Transfers need to be paid EUROS CASH in resort.