This modern chalet can’t be beaten on location, it sits in the heart of the tourist office square, just moments from both the Pleney telecabines and also the Super Morzine bubble. Chalet Hibou sleeps 8-10 guests in 4 en suite bedrooms. It has a large open plan living and dining area which lead to its own private balcony which has fantastic views of the Pleney slope, Col de Cou and stunning Dent Blanche mountain range in Switzerland.
It also has a sauna to help ease those aching muscles after a hard day on the mountain. This chalet is offered on a catered basis or self-catered. If you choose catered, you will enjoy breakfast, afternoon tea, canapes and 3 course meals whilst on holiday with us. We’ve spent many years perfecting our menu and employ only the best hosts to deliver it!
Included in our catered price package is:
• Breakfast daily: continental buffet consisting of: croissants, pain, cereals, fruit juice, yoghurts, fresh fruit and tea, infusions and coffee. 5 mornings your chalet hosts will also offer you a daily cooked special.
• Afternoon tea and freshly baked cakes daily.
• Aperitifs and canapes, 5 nights.
• Evening dinner with superior complimentary wine 5 nights.
• Hotel clean of bathroom 3 mornings plus mid week towel change.
• Complimentary toiletries & robes
• Organisation of ski passes with up to 10% discount
• Excellent quality ski hire at partner ski shops with great discounts for our guests.
This chalet is also offered on a self-catered basis if you prefer
These chalet apartments are right in centre of Morzine, just 260 metres from the Pleney Telecabine and 350 metres from the Super Morzine Telecabine, the chalets are therefore perfect for accessing the whole Portes du Soleil ski area. The tourist office and outdoor ice rink are just round the corner as well a great choice of shops, restaurants and bars.