Chalet Grange a Charlotte is a beautifully restored chalet offering real luxury in the charming village of Meribel Les Allues. Originally a typical Savoyarde barn, the local French owners have taken a lot of pride in their restoration and furnishing, creating one of the finest chalets in the Meribel valley. It was one of the first chalets to receive the prestigious 'Label Meribel' award and has featured in promotions by the Meribel tourist board. This luxurious chalet has 7 bedrooms, all with ensuite bathrooms (1 has a shower only) and all with king size double beds that can be unzipped to make twin rooms.
The chalet is located in the village of Les Allues in the Meribel valley with gondola access to Meribel and all of the 3 Valleys ski area. There is a regular free shuttle link from the village and we also provide a minibus service at the start and end of the skiing day.
- Sleeps 15
- 7 bedrooms, all ensuite
- log fire
- boot locker with boot warmer
- hairdryers in every bedroom
- tv, dvd player,ipod docking station
- underfloor heating
Our catered chalet service includes;
- 7 nights ski chalet accommodation
- Breakfast each morning to include a cooked option on 6 mornings
- Afternoon tea each day, includes fresh baguettes, home made cake, tea, coffee, conserves
- Quality 4 course evening meals with wine on 6 evenings (staff have 1 day off, allowing you to sample one of the many local restaurants)
- Services of the chalet staff
- Upon your arrival, someone will collect your ski lift pass