Chalet Soltir is centrally located in the historic old town and just a short walk from the main street in Bansko, where you will find a variety of local shops, bars, restaurants, night clubs and an ice-rink. The main ski lift is a 15 minute walk away, however we provide daily morning and afternoon shuttle services.
Set in its own private grounds, the chalet is a listed building, built in 1869, which has been lovingly renovated to a high standard to offer guests comfort and luxury as well as retaining many traditional features including wooden floors throughout and a wine cellar. The cosy lounge, separate to the dining room is the perfect place to relax with a drink and cake in front of the fire after a great day on the slopes. The chalet also boasts a hot tub in the private garden.
New f0r 2019/20 season in Chalet Soltir, Four course evening meals, including and Amuse Bouche!!
- Chalet Soltir is available for exclusive use for groups of 8 or more
- Sleeps up to 14 guests
- 6 bedrooms - 4 double/twin rooms and 2 triple rooms
- 4 modern shower rooms, 2 of which are en-suite
- Comfortable and cosy lounge with log fire
- Hot tub in the private garden
- Wine cellar stocking local and European wines
-Hotel style white linen and robes included
- Complimentary Bulgarian Rose products
- Flatscreen TV with cable channels, DVD selection and Nintendo Wii
- Retro VHS video collection
- Free high speed Wifi internet throughout
- Fully stocked chalet honesty bar
- Spacious candlelit dining room
Chalet Soltir's home from home style makes the chalet the perfect choice for larger groups of friends or families wanting to relax together by the fire in the lounge and watch a movie, play games, or relax in the bubbling hot tub in our private court yard!
follow us on Instagram for more pictures and info. #whitechalets