Abode, available to book by the room during off peak weeks, is part of The Alpine Club, a collection of boutique mountain chalets set in the charming Savoyard village of St Martin de Belleville in the Three Valleys. Each offers attentive service, casual elegance and exceptional food and wine, tucked away in an authentic mountain village that is the perfect destination for a truly special ski holiday.
Marcus Wareing, 2 Michelin star chef - "The food cooked and presented exceeded all expectations. Helen and the rest of the team looked after us brilliantly throughout our stay, nothing was too much trouble"
Abode is a 100-year-old Savoyard farmhouse that has been fabulously refurbished. The chalet retains the original features and spirit of the old building, nestled in the heart of the peaceful hamlet of Villarabout, while incorporating stunning contemporary updates such as wall-to-wall windows in the living room to maximize the breath-taking mountain views.
The interiors are effortlessly stylish, including designer furniture, a cosy fireplace and open plan spaces, and the ancient is combined with thoughtful contemporary touches throughout. Think gnarled wooden timbers and iconic Barcelona chairs; original stone walls and slinky modern lighting.
Abode sleeps 8 + 2 guests in four boutique-styled super king/twin en suite bedrooms and a bunk bedroom. Each features super comfy beds with Egyptian cotton linen for the perfect night’s sleep. The contemporary bathrooms all have baths with over head showers.
Squirrelled away in the heart of Villarabout, Chalet Abode is only a four-minute chauffeured drive from St Martin de Belleville and the main lift hub.
Chalet Abode is available during off peak weeks to book by the individual room, for adult-only, guaranteed child-free, shared holidays.
- Sleeps 8+2 in 4 bedrooms & 1 bunk bedroom
- Booking: Individual rooms on adult only weeks or exclusive chalet bookings
- Staff: Professional Chef & Host, Chalet Manager & Chauffeur (all staff live out)
- All bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- Log fire
- TV, childrens playroom with TV, DVD, English TV channels
- Complimentary Bar (beer, wine & soft drinks)
- Ski room with boot warmers
- Wifi in all rooms
- On demand 4x4 chauffeur service to and from St Martin until 10pm
- Luxury mattresses, Egyptian cotton bed linen, cosy bathrobes and slippers, Molton Brown bath products, hairdryers in each bed room
- Housekeeping daily, mid week towel change
The irresistible food you will experience at The Alpine Club is just one of the reasons so many of our guests return each year. We only employ qualified fine dining chefs experienced in Michelin Star/AA Rosette restaurants, who have a flair for exceptional food.
Your personal chef will work their magic to create delicious breakfast specials, decadent afternoon teas and fine dining six-course dinners. We can create bespoke menus for you*, incorporating anything from comfort food to Savoyard specialities and even TV suppers. Each evening dinner is served with a carefully selected pair of wines to compliment the excellent cuisine.
*Available for exclusive bookings only with advanced notification
The Holiday Price Includes:
- Accommodation in a single, twin or king-sized bedded room
- Breakfast & afternoon tea on 7 days
- 6 course dinner on 6 nights
- 6 pairs of carefully selected wines with dinner
- On demand 4x4 chauffeur service to and from St Martin until 10.00pm
- Complimentary bar (wine, beer and soft drinks)
- Champagne reception on arrival
- Morning tea in bed
- Children's supper 6 days if required
- Toiletries & hair dryers
- Linen, towels & dressing gowns. Mid-week towel change
- Hotel standard clean daily
- WIFI & Ipod docking station