Prices quoted are weekly rates for sole occupancy of the whole chalet, self-catered.
It is also sometimes possible to book individual rooms on a bed and breakfast basis, get in touch !
The Chalet du Saut, private ski chalet, remodelled Savoyard farmhouse, dating from 1637 retains many original stone and wooden features. It offers 200m² of accommodation, and comfortably sleeps 12/14 in 6 bedrooms and mezzanine, with 4 bathrooms. The large, yet cosy living area around the log fireplace, and a kitchen and dining area, designed to cater for large dinner parties, make it ideal for extended family groups, or just groups of friends. It is in the traditional alpine hamlet of the Villaret du Nial, a privileged, discreet and peaceful location, in the heart of the snow sure Espace Killy ski area. The hamlet is nestled on the south facing slopes above the road to Valdisere and overlooks the Tignes dam. Situated 4 kilometres (5 mins) from the funicular and ski pistes of Val d'Isere and 3kms from the new Télécabine & pistes at Tignes les Boisses, the chalet offers the best of both worlds, a major ski area, without the hustle and bustle of a holiday resort. There is private car parking at the chalet. The surroundings are well suited to children, no traffic, lots of sun, and a garden to play in.
In the summer, close to the Grand Sassière nature reserve, it is ideally situated for mountain walking, other summer activities include Summer skiing, road and mountain biking, golf, kayaking and rafting.
Master bedroom, double bed 160x190, occasional single for child 80x190, space for a cot.
Bedroom 2, double bed 160x200, Second bed 120x190, space for a cot.
Bedroom 3, double bed 140x200.
Bedroom 4, 2 single beds 90x200, can be linked together to become double, space for a cot.
Bedroom 5, 2 single beds 90x200, can be linked together to become double.
Bedroom 6, bunk beds 2x90x190.
Mezzanine Space, open above the living room can sleep 2, this area is unsuitable for children, the access can be condemned.
- 3 full bathrooms with WC, one also has separate shower.
- Shower room with sink clothes washing machine & dryer - Separate WC.
- Kitchen equipped to handle large dinner parties, large (90cm) oven, vitro ceramic induction hob, decent sized fridge, freezer compartment, dishwasher, plenty of large pots & pans etc.......
- Open fireplace, wood supplied - Satellite TV, video, DVD, stereo, free local calls, free & unlimited WIFI.
- Bed linen and towels are supplied.
- Baby stuff: 2 folding travel cots, 2 high chairs, plastic plates and cutlery & stair gate available.