Imagine sipping champagne in the hot tub, under the stars as you look across the slopes of La Turche having skied them earlier that day… You could barbeque on the terrace, then watch a movie wrapped up in a fluffy robe and slippers which are provided, in front of the big log fire before retiring to the comfy beds with Egyptian cotton bed-linen. If you don’t want to avail of the kitchen facilities, you could have one of the region’s top chefs come in to use them for you, either for one special meal, or cater for your full stay.
Whether you want to sunbathe in a private garden, or have somewhere safe for the kids to build a snowman – just means you need to pick which season you come!
- 3 en-suite double bedrooms, (2 of which can be twin-bedded)
- Bespoken alpine style bunk bedroom (cot & additional beds available)
- large ‘cave’ with washing machine, tumble-dryer, boot-rack, etc.
- integral garage with automatic door
- when it snows driveway is automatically cleared by local contractor
- wi-fi, DVD, sky movies & sports
- hot tub on the deck
Camomille is the perfect distance up the hill on the sunny side of the valley so that you can enjoy spectacular views, but not strain too much from the 10 minute walk into, or back from the village. If you don't fancy the walk at all, there is a free shuttle-bus service and both Line A and Line C have stops within a few yards of the chalet.