Originally built by Countess Kinsky as a family home, Chalet La Norjeanne is a rare find - an elegant traditional chalet, full of character set in its own private grounds. Subsequent generations of the family have thoughtfully combined its antique charm and cosiness with all the modern comforts you would expect from a luxury chalet in Verbier. It sleeps up to 14 guests, is staffed by a professional chef plus two chalet hosts.
Arranged over 3 floors and with a total area of 350 sqm, the chalet offers spacious living areas and great additional facilities:
* Beautiful open-plan living room and dining area which both seat 14 adults in comfort
* Open fireplace and south-facing balcony with fabulous uninterrupted views of the village, the ski area
and the valley below
* Well equipped separate games/TV room with DVD library, Nintendo Wii and PS3
* Spa with sauna/steam room
* Large outdoor Jacuzzi with stunning views
* Six well - proportioned bedrooms, which can be made up as doubles or twins
The chalet is perfect for large groups or families, providing enough space and facilities to keep everyone entertained. The bedrooms are all well proportioned, making them suitable for adult sharers as well as for couples. For corporate groups, the playroom/TV room can be used for smaller meetings, while the drawing room provides a larger space for presentations.
Our experience and knowledge of the resort allows us to help you create the perfect ski holiday, whether you’re coming with family for fun and relaxation, with friends to ski hard & party, or with colleagues for some thinking time away from the office environment.
Catered Chalet Features:
- Champagne & canapés on arrival
- Resort reps permanently on call
- Daily housekeeping service
- Open log fire
- Complimentary bathroom products
- Ski School bookings and assistance with ski equipment hire
- Hairdryers in every room
- Cable TV, video/DVD, Nintendo Wii
- Stereo CD system with iPod connection
- Telephone and WiFi Internet access
- Complimentary wine, beer and soft drinks
- Ski hosting service
- Concierge & evening driving service
Room 1 - Twin or double with ensuite bathroom
Room 2 - Twin or double with private bathroom
Room 3 - Twin or double (plus 2 built-in bunks) with ensuite bathroom
Room 4 - Twin or double with private bathroom
Room 5 - Twin or double with ensuite shower room
Room 6 - Twin or double with shared shower room
- Start the day with a cooked English or continental breakfast, with fresh bread, preserves, cereals, yogurts, fruit, juice and fresh coffee or tea.
- After a hard day on the slopes, come home to afternoon tea with a freshly baked cake.
- Before dinner, we serve drinks and canapés by the fire.
- Dinner consists of four-courses with unlimited complementary wine, followed by fresh coffee and chocolates. We also have a list of vintage wines, champagne and port which can be purchased from our cellar.
Wednesday is the staff day off. Continental breakfast and afternoon tea will be laid out and we are happy to make a booking for you at one of the many restaurants in town.