Chalet Marie Stuart is a traditional Savoyard chalet, which was completely refurbished in 2004. The chalet has six en-suite bedrooms sleeping up to 12 people. This Samoëns chalet accommodation is privately owned and operated, and you can be sure of a warm welcome with every effort being put into making your holiday a wonderful experience. A self catered service is offered all year. Bed and breakfast is available outside the ski season at other times of the year. Short breaks are on offer all year round when available,
Our ski chalet is situated in Le Petit Saix, a hamlet just outside the beautiful, historic French village of Samoëns, which gives direct access to 265kms of pistes and five ski resorts, known collectively as Le Grand Massif. The chalet is breathtakingly sited overlooking a small stream, grassy field and woodland, and in the distance has an impressive mountain backdrop
Caroline your host is a qualified chef with 25 years experience in the hospitality industry. You can look forward to a friendly, high standard of service to help you enjoy a fantastic holiday - summer or winter.
The ski accommodation is set up as follows
- Outside parking & garden
- Garage - ski and board rack
- Large boiler/drying room
- Proprietor's Laundry room
- exercise room (elliptical)
- Sauna suite with shower and WC
- Kitchen with 2 large ovens, 5 burner gas hob, 'frig/freezer, microwave, dish washer.
- Dining and living room with log burning fire, two sets of French windows leading to large balcony stretching round most of the chalet. The balcony at the rear of the chalet will large accommodate 12 people for eating outside
- Television and satellite/DVD room
- Separate WC
- Twin/king bedroom with en-suite bathroom (shower over bath)
- 2 x twin/superking bedrooms with en-suite shower rooms
- 2 x twin/superking bedrooms with French windows and private balconies. En-suite shower rooms in both
- 1 large twin/superking suite with ensuite bathroom (shower over bath)
The ski chalet is positioned between the two main ski lifts out of the village. The Grand Massif Express Télécabine, giving direct access to Samoëns 1600, is just 800 metres down hill from the ski chalet. Alternatively, the Vercland Télécabine (also 800m from the chalet) will deliver you to Samoëns 1600 just by the ski hire shop and ski schools. Both lifts can be reached by a free ski bus which stops within easy walking distance (50m) from Chalet Marie Stuart.