Chalet Pascale, your alpine retreat in the picturesque village of St Martin de Belleville. If you are looking for an authentic village experience for your winter adventure you cannot go wrong with choosing Chalet Pascale.
An open plan living are is the focal point of the chalet with its commanding views across the Vallee des Belleville towards the Vallee des Encombres. This charming space has comfy sofas surrounding a flat screen TV with French and UK Freesat channels, a 16 person dining table and an open log fire built of stone. There are eight bedrooms in the chalet with a maximum of two persons per room. Four rooms have en-suite and four share three bathrooms. All the rooms are spread out over 3 levels that cover over 250 m2 of floor space.
On the lower ground floor is the games room with table tennis, table football and darts board. The lower ground floor also accommodates a Finnish Sauna, ski room and boot room
You'll instantly feel at home in our clean, comfortable house. We provide towels, sheets, blankets, pillows, dishes, pots and pans — all the amenities you need for a relaxing retreat.
Ski Chalet Features:
- Our chalet can accommodate up to 16 guests
- Open log fire place
- Large open plan living area with comfy sofas and 16 person dining table
- 8 Bedrooms
- Large Finnish Sauna
- TV / DVD player
- Satellite TV with access to UK FreeSat and French channels
- Separate ski and Boot rooms
- Games room with table tennis, table football and darts (please bring your own darts)
- Plenty of private off road car parking