Chalet Kammleitn is a traditional chalet, nestled in a tiny hamlet close to the ski resort of Nassfeld, providing everything you want, and more, from your winter and summer, alpine holiday. We have created a haven where you will be as happy staying “at home” as you are out and about in. Delicious food and wine in abundance, goes without saying, as do comfortable rooms, roaring log fires, and a welcoming environment. So when we say ’home from home’, here at Chalet Kammleitn, we really mean it.
We are just a few minutes drive from The Millennium Express, the gondola with the largest lift line of the entire Austrian Alps, transporting you to an altitude of over 2000 meters in only 17 minutes. Nassfeld has an excellent record for both snow and sunshine, and offers a vast amount of skiing and boarding, for people of all abilities and levels. Having explored Nassfeld both on boards and on bikes, we are more than happy to pass on any advice and information to our guests, ensuring you of a fantastic holiday in our Austrian Alps.
Chalet Kammleitn offers our guests a relaxed and friendly atmosphere. All of our 8 bedrooms are equipped with en-suite facilities. We have a selection of twin, triple and quad rooms, most with balcony and having the fantastic views of the Italian Carnic Alps, and the Nassfeld slopes.
Our facilities include a Games Room with Table Football, Playstation 2, TV and Board Games etc; a spacious Dining Room, with beautiful, hand-carved ceiling; cosy Lounge with beautiful Log Fire, Flat-Screened TV plus DVD Player, Comfy sofas and chairs; a Ski/Bike Room with boot warmers, for all of your sports and motorcycling equipment.
We offer Bed and Breakfast or Half Board service to our guests, with delicious home-made dishes.
Both non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks are available throughout the day at reasonable prices.
- All our comfortable, spacious bedrooms have ensuite facilities
- All bed linen and towels are included
- Cots and High chairs are available
- We are a non-smoking chalet
- Spacious dining room
- Separate Lounge with Log Fire, Flat-Screened TV, DVD Player, comfy sofas and chairs
- Games room with Table football, Playstation 2 and games, Board games etc
- Bycicles to rent
- Ski/bike storage room with ski boot warmers
- Some of our rooms have secluded balconies
- Sunny garden with fantastic views and table tennis
- Secure Parking lot
- Garage for up to 6 motorcycles
- Drying Room for Bike Leathers, Boots & Gloves etc
- Beautiful, peaceful, country-side setting, with breath-taking views, whichever direction you look