True ski in ski out chalet, perfectly located next to the blue piste and the main run back to resort. Luxury Chalet No.5 is a great all round chalet for family and adult groups alike located just above the ESF Ski School and Prarion Gondola. There are many luxury facilities on offer and these include the new cinema room with luxury cinema chairs and projection home cinema, sauna and shower area, massage room for extra pampering and a luxury hydro therapy hot tub. There is also a games room with a full sized pool table.
With our catered service we offer a professional chef 5 nights of the week and an on call driver service 8am until 8pm on six days plus a chalet host.
Chalet No.5 is situated in the Chamonix Valley in probably the best location in the valley (south facing, not overlooked and right next to the piste). It provides exceptional services, has a stylish interior, and extensive facilities. Accomodating 10 plus 2 guests in 5 bedrooms over 250sqm of living space ensures this ski in ski out luxury chalet stands out from the crowd. The newly installed stair case is a novel experience with top to the bottom views providing a spacious and open area and views to the sup pounding mountains. Chalet No.5 is not only a great luxury ski in ski out chalet, its the finest slope side luxury ski chalet in the Chamonix Valley.
Detailed Chalet Features:
- Bedrooms: The luxury chalet sleeps 10 people in 5 luxury bedrooms, all en-suite and have either a bath or shower facility. The bedrooms can be configured as twins or doubles. An additional 2 people can be accommodated sharing rooms and sleeping on a guest bed. Cots are also available. Luxury robes, slippers, towels and toiletries are included.
- Living and dining rooms: The luxury chalet benefits from a luxurious designer Chimney style log fire. All the furnishings have been tastefully selected and leather, oak and glass provide a warm yet modern feel to this luxury chalet.
- The chalet also has a large selection of DVDs (many in Blue Ray). The cinema projection reflects the luxury quality of this ski chalet, high definition cinema (Bose, Denon, and Yamaha) ensure a great night at the movies, in fact some clients have suggested the experience that its better than 'a night at the movies'.
- the new boot room offers excellent facilities for drying wet boots and clothes so all nice and toasty for the next day's skiing.
- External / Garden: This luxury chalet has extensive grounds and provides the perfect 'play area' in the snow with sledges and toys provided. There is also a large south facing decked terrace where you can take in the stunning views of the Mont Blanc mountain range or enjoy the luxury hydro therapy hot tub, sunken for your enjoyment.
Catered Chalet Services:
- Breakfast (6 mornings) - continental breakfast and hot option
- Afternoon tea - fresh bread, home made cakes and biscuits, tea and coffee on 6 days
- Catered (5 nights) - four courses including finely selected wine
- On call driver service 1 x 8 seater minibus (8.00am to 8.00pm) Sunday to Friday
- Cleaning 2 hours each morning
- Unlimited champagne and complimentary bar and soft drinks
- Platinum wine selection
- Airport transfers
- Additional in resort transport
- Ski Guiding
- Nanny service