Chalet Sorbier is in an outstanding location nestling on the edge of the piste in a copse of trees just above the centre of Meribel and the main lift station. 5 ensuite bedroom, with outdoor hot tub, this pretty chalet is cosy and has the most fantastic views from its large balcony.
If you are looking for a traditional chalet close to the slopes and Meribel centre then Chalet Sorbier is ideal. Situated on a peaceful pathway amongst the pine trees you will be able to enjoy a tranquil location for your chalet holiday but have great access to the village just across the piste.
You can relax in front of the huge open fire place and enjoy the comfort of your cosy yet stylish sitting room. After a day on the slopes soothe tired legs in the steaming hot tub whilst sipping a well earned aperitif! In addition, Chalet Sorbier has a large terrace and is the perfect place to take in the wonderful views across Meribel valley.
We will assist you with your luggage when you arrive and depart, as access for vehicles is restricted in the winter due to its location across the piste. Public parking is available a short distance away in Meribel centre.
The slopes are easily accessible from the chalet by walking or skiing along a short path way which joins the main piste at Meribel centre.
We are well known for our fine food and service including a chef and chalet host looking after you with cooked breakfast, afternoon tea, pre dinner drinks and canapes and 4 course delicious dinner with specially chosen wines. tip top service with many extras including ski pass and ski hire delivered to the chalet.....
- Sleeps 10
- 2 double bedrooms with en-suite shower rooms
- 2 twin/double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms (1 with 3rd bed)
- 1 twin room with en-suite shower room
- Satelitte TV & DVD + WiFi
- Bluetooth speaker
- Nespresso Machine
- Hairdryer, bathrobes & slippers in each room
- Toiletries provided
- Log fire
- Hot tub + Large sun terrace
- Ski locker and heated boot drier
Our Catered Chalet Service:
We know that our guests look forward to enjoying delicious food whilst on holiday! Your day will start with a welcome cup of tea or coffee served to your room. This is followed by a generous breakfast including a cooked option and a range of pastries, fresh bread, cereals, yoghurts and fruit juices . After a day on the slopes home baked cake or cookies await you back at the chalet. Relax in front of the roaring log fire and enjoy canapes and a glass of fizz before our experienced chefs prepare and serve a four course dinner accompanied by unlimited selected wines. Take a look at our daily service, sample menu and sample children's menu to see what you will experience in one of our catered ski chalets.
Our Daily Service:
Breakfast - Served 8am-9am
- Croissants & pain chocolat, traditional French bread, cereals, fresh fruit, yoghurts
- A cooked option (except staff day off)
- Fresh coffee & tea, fruit juices
- Home-baked cake or biscuits
- Hot chocolate, tea & coffee
- Home made canapes served with pre dinner drinks
- 4 courses including a cheese board, fresh coffee & chocolates
- Selected red & white wines to complement the meal
Drinks - House wines, sparkling wine, beer & soft drinks are provided
* Staff day off service- your chalet hosts will leave breakfast and afternoon tea for you to help yourselves to and fresh bread will be delivered in the morning. On Wednesday no dinner is served. Your chalet staff will have a full day off on Wednesday so there will be no housekeeping or breakfast service on those days.