Located in Savoie-Mont Blanc, in the French Alps, the Chalet Colinn is a guest chalet with hotel services hidden among the greenery at the base of one of the most gorgeous skiing destinations the world over: Espace Killy - Tignes - Val d’Isère. Found at the outskirts of the village of Franchet, a classic Savoyan hamlet of cobblestone houses at 1900 m (6,200 ft). The chalet provides a gorgeous setting where hospitality and comfort coincide with delicious cuisine and the experience of true quality for a time of exceptional relaxation and a vacation that is anything but ordinary. Facing south-west on the Sache, it overlooks the Tigne dam and the ski resort of Val d’Isère.
Our ability to welcome 10 people in 5 rooms with toilet and washroom allows us to give the utmost attention to the service of our clients and receive them as genuine friends. To simplify your skiing experience and to prevent any unwanted stress due to daily transportation, we offer courtesy transportation from the chalet to the base of the ski lift at Daille (Val d’Isère).
Two options for weekly reservations:
- With the family or with friends, the reservation of the chalet provides exclusivity and maximum personalized service
- By the room, for couples or small groups allows for the magic of once in a lifetime experiences
Quite simply, Chalet Colinn opens its doors offering the most exceptional of mountain skiing experiences. Here, you are pampered from dawn to dusk. From the moment you wake, the aroma of hot coffee and fresh bread draws you from bed. A solid breakfast prepared for you makes you ready to attack a big day of skiing.Upon your return, a snack of cakes and a hot drink, sauna or outdoor hot tub (bain norvégian) awaits you before a homemade aperitif in front of the fire followed by a lively meal with friends.
Our chalet offers tfive two-person rooms each with private bath facilities. All rooms open onto the patio and offer a breath-taking view of the Mélézein forest and Tignes reservoir. A different type of wood was selected in the creation of each of our unique guestrooms. The double rooms feature pine, walnut, and arolla pine. The triple rooms feature oak and larchwood. Each guestroom is equipped with a flat screen satellite television and a DVD player. We are also happy to offer our guests complementary wireless internet access.Because you come to the mountains not only for adventure but to unwind, we want to provide you with the best quality bed of a generous size! All of our double beds are able to be separated into two single beds (to be specified at the time of reservation).
- 3 double/twin rooms
- 2 triple rooms
- DVD Player
- Heated Boot Room
- iPod Compatible Stereo
- Log Fire
- No Pets Allowed
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Sauna, Spa/Hot-Tub
- Short Breaks Available
- Transfer Advice Given
The chalet offers several additional perks :
* We’ve chosen Sunday as the arrival day to help you avoid the local traffic problems on Saturdays
* Shuttle service between the chalet and the resort,
* Daily housekeeping, and linens changed once a week,
* "Table d’hôtes" package including a buffet breakfast, tea time after skiing, the evening apéritif with snacks, an open bar (with non-alcoholic beverages only) and a generous dinner (first and second courses, cheese and dessert) 6 evenings per week (Thursday evening is our time off, and your opportunity to discover the atmosphere of the resort and its restaurants),
* Free access to the sauna and Norwegian bath,
* Daily newspapers available,
* Home cinema,
* Library and video library
* For everyone’s well-being, this is a non-smoking chalet.