Chalet Foret D’Argent is in beautiful location at the edge of the forest in the ski resort of Morzine. The chalet has wonderful double height glass windows spread over two floors to let the light flood in and allow you enjoy the scenery.
Chalet Foret D’Argent is only a 2-minute drive in our shuttle service to Nyon cable car. You can also to the cable car in only 5 minutes.
There is an outdoor sauna and hot tub next to the river so you can make the most of this tranquil location and stunning views.
The chalet sleeps 10 people in 5 bedrooms, all of which have en-suite bathrooms, and TVs in the bedrooms. All beds can be made up as king beds or twin beds. 4 of the bedrooms are on the ground floor which all lead directly onto a private terrace in the garden The master bedroom is on the top floor with balconies overlooking the forest and river.
The entrance hall of the chalet has a glass atrium which leads to the open plan living and dining areas. The living area has a fireplace and plenty of comfortable sofas.
A lovely bonus to this chalet is the bar with pool table.
Also for your comfort there is a large ski room with boot & glove warmers. The chalet even has a yoga studio!
The service and price includes;
- 7 nights’ accommodation in a 2-person room, either set up as a twin or king size double.
- Complimentary private transfers from Geneva airport when booking the whole chalet or shared transfers if booking on a room by room basis
- Champagne, Vin Chaud and canapés served on arrival (or a night that you choose if your arrival is late)
- A-la-carte cooked breakfast 4 days out of 7, as well as a continental breakfast consisting of fresh croissants, baguettes, cereals, porridge or fruit salad. Self-service continental breakfast served on 3 mornings
- Wake-up drinks brought to your bedside
- Afternoon tea waiting for you on 6 days with homemade cakes/biscuits, baguettes, jams, coffee, tea and hot chocolate
- Pre-dinner aperitif together with Canapés followed by a delicious 4 course evening meal on 6 nights, which includes a cheeseboard with port. On one evening the staff have a night off which gives you the opportunity to try one of the local restaurants
- Children’s early supper served on 6 evenings (if required)
- Unlimited house wine with a selection of carefully selected premium wines paired with your evening menu
- Complimentary beer and soft drinks
- Spirits and Artisan beers available at extra cost if required
- On the final night Prosecco will be served with your canapés
- Following dinner there will be coffee, a selection of teas & chocolates
- We can cater for most dietary requirements as long as we know in advance, simply inform us at time of booking there is no charge for most dietary requirements e.g. gluten free, vegan etc.
- Use of the hot tub and sauna
- Towels and robes with mid-week towel change
- Daily chalet housekeeping - communal areas every day (except day off) and bedrooms on 4 days of the week
- Luxury bathroom products from the Bath House
- Use of English Satellite TV, WiFi, DVD library and board games
- Private chauffeur service to the slopes and back between 8.30 am to 10am and 3.30pm to 7 pm (not available on changeover day)
- Concierge service including: Arranging ski passes, Arranging in chalet equipment rental, Lessons, Restaurant booking on staff days off, In chalet massages with our partner Massage Me
Ground Floor – Upper Level:
Entrance with an amazing glass atrium
Ski Room with heated boot and glove warmers
Lounge with large sofas surrounding an open fire place
Balconies overlooking the forest and mountain
Ground Floor - Lower Level:
Open plan kitchen with large island and breakfast bar
Open plan dining area with large oak table leading to large terrace with views of the forest and mountains
Upper Level - Mid :
Snug with comfortable sofas and a large flat screen TV, here there is a mixture of wooden and glass floors overlooking the dining area with a surrounding glass balustrade
Open plan games room with pool table and large bar opening onto a large glass atrium with incredible views of the Pointe de Nyon and the slopes of Morzine or to watch the stars at night.
Bedroom 5 - A very large Master Bedroom which is entered via a glass walkway. This can be made up as a Super King or twin bedded room and it has a private lounge with a sofa and TV. There is a large bathroom with feature freestanding bath, large walk in rainforest shower, double sinks and of course a heated towel rail. There are private balconies to two sides with far reaching mountain and forest views. Note an additional bed can be made available in this room for children under 12.
Study area with desk with amazing views.
Lower Ground Floor:
Bedroom 1 - A Super King / Twin bedroom with large picture windows overlooking the forest. It boasts a large bathroom that has a walk in rainforest shower, toilet, sink and heated towel rail and has access to a terrace. Note an additional bed can be made available in this room for children under 12.
Bedroom 2 - A Super King / Twin bedroom with large picture windows overlooking the forest. It boasts a large bathroom that has a walk in rainforest shower, toilet, sink and heated towel rail and has access to a terrace.
Bedroom 3 - A Super King / Twin bedroom with large large picture windows overlooking the forest. It boasts a large bathroom that has a walk in rainforest shower, toilet, sink and heated towel rail.
Bedroom 4 - A Super King / Twin bedroom with a smart TV and large large picture windows overlooking the forest. It boasts a large bathroom that has a walk in rainforest shower, toilet, sink and heated towel rail. Note an additional bed can be made available in this room for children under 12.
All bedrooms have their own terrace and direct access to the chalet grounds
Private Garden surrounding this detached chalet
Outdoor bespoke sauna and hot tub with fabulous views of the river and mountains.
Private driveway with parking.