Chalet Foret D’Argent is in beautiful location at the edge of the forest in the ski resort of Morzine. The chalet has wonderful double height glass windows spread over two floors to let the light flood in and allow you enjoy the scenery.
Chalet Foret D’Argent is only a 2-minute drive in our shuttle service to Nyon cable car. You can also to the cable car in only 5 minutes.
There is an outdoor sauna and hot tub next to the river so you can make the most of this tranquil location and stunning views.
The chalet sleeps 10 people in 5 bedrooms, all of which have en-suite bathrooms. All beds can be made up as king beds or twin beds. 4 of the bedrooms are on the ground floor which all lead directly onto a private terrace in the garden The master bedroom is on the top floor with balconies overlooking the forest and river.
The entrance hall of the chalet has a glass atrium which leads to the open plan living and dining areas. The living area has a fireplace and plenty of comfortable sofas.
A lovely bonus to this chalet is the bar with pool table.
Also for your comfort there is a large ski room with boot & glove warmers. The chalet even has a yoga studio!
The catered service in this chalet includes;
• Complimentary shared transfers from Geneva airport or local train stations (strict terms and conditions apply)
• Seven nights’ accommodation
• Welcome drink of Prosecco or beer on arrival
• Cooked breakfast on five mornings (continental self – service on the chalet staff two days off)
• Homemade afternoon tea on five afternoons to help yourself to
• Canapes followed by a four course evening meal on five nights
• Quality bottled wine served with the evening meal on five nights
• Complimentary toiletries
• Spa towel and robes
• Mid-week clean with towel change (excludes spa towel and robes)
• Free WiFi access & UK Satellite Television
• Dedicated and helpful service from all the team
• Pre-holiday assistance with booking your ski passes, discounted equipment, lessons, massage and other activities in resort
Ground Floor – Upper Level:
Entrance with an amazing glass atrium
Ski Room with heated boot and glove warmers
Lounge with large sofas surrounding an open fire place
Balconies overlooking the forest and mountain
Ground Floor - Lower Level:
Open plan kitchen with large island and breakfast bar
Open plan dining area with large oak table leading to large terrace with views of the forest and mountains
Upper Level - Mid :
Snug with comfortable sofas and a large flat screen TV, here there is a mixture of wooden and glass floors overlooking the dining area with a surrounding glass balustrade
Open plan games room with pool table and large bar opening onto a large glass atrium with incredible views of the Pointe de Nyon and the slopes of Morzine or to watch the stars at night.
Huge Master Bedroom suite entered via a glass walkway with king/twin beds and private lounge with a sofa bed; large bathroom with freestanding bath and balconies to two sides with far reaching mountain and forest views
Small study area with desk.
Lower Ground Floor:
Three Large en-suite bedrooms with walk in rain showers
One large en-suite bedroom with bath and sofa (which can be used as a sofa bed)
All bedrooms have their own terrace and direct access to the chalet grounds
Private Garden surrounding this detached chalet
Outdoor bespoke sauna and hot tub with fabulous views of the river and mountains.
Private driveway with parking.