Located just 200m from the telecabine, Chalet Les Deux Frere's is the closest catered chalet in Les Carroz to the telecabine and just a short stroll from the centre of the village. The telecabine is just around the corner from the chalet and at the end of your skiing you can ski to within 30m of the chalet on a little paths which leads off a blue run. All in all the chalet is as close as you can get to a ski-in ski-out catered chalet in the Grand Massif.
After a tough day on the slopes the village square is just 10 minutes walk away, where you will find a good selection of bars, restaurants and shops.
This chalet is perfect for a group of friends or several families on ski holiday together.
- 5 bedrooms sleeping up to 10 guests (but it is possible to add 2 extra single beds for groups of 12)
- 4 bathrooms
- Open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area with chic retro styling. Perfect for enjoying a drink with friends after a day on the pistes
- TV room with a selection of games and DVDs
- Balcony overlooking the mountains with amazing views of the Grand Massif
- Ski room with heated boot storage
- Just 290m to the ski lift and you can ski home to within 30m of the chalet
- 10 minutes walk from Les Carroz village
- option to book ski weekends on certain dates
Our catered chalet service:
- Our menu is adjusted annually by our executive chef, Luke Turner - also the development chef at Fortnum & Mason
- Tea and coffee brought to your door in the morning
- Large choice of breakfast every morning, including: porridge, boiled eggs, different daily hot option, fresh French bread, jams, nutella, marmite, cereals, yogurts, fruit, nuts, seeds and dried fruit.
- 3 course dinner with bottomless wine every catered night! With cheese plate on the penultimate night
- Freshly baked cakes every catered day
- Daily maid service, every catered day
- Our catering service is provided on 6 days. On the staff day off (usually Wednesday) your breakfast will be laid out in the morning and in the evening we are happy to recommend a local restaurant.
Please note that the chalet can be rented as a whole, on a room by room basis and/or a bed by bed basis. it is also possible to book ski weekends at certain times during the season. Contact us for more details
Accessing the slopes: Chalet Deux Freres is a short 5 minute walk from the Keduze telecabine that takes you straight up to 1800m. There is a bus, however it is quicker to walk. One can also choose to store their equipment at the bottom of the telecabine in a rented locker. It is possible to ski back to within 30m of the chalet by taking a path from the blue Combe piste. The path is suitable for intermediate skiers. Beginners may find it easier to ski back to the bottom of the telecabine.