Chalet Castor is a gorgeous traditional chalet that was recently renovated to highest standards.
Located in a very much sought after place in the Chamonix Valley, it is one of the very rare ones to offer true ski-in/ski-out in the Chamonix Valley. It does remain totally accessible all year around though. With its large bay windows and its central fireplace, it is perfect for cocooning time while enjoying the stunning views of the Aiguille du Midi and the neighbouring Chamonix Aiguilles.
This chalet is a “Trappier” chalet, one of the highest quality builders in the valley, it is also one of the only chalets in the valley with a stone roof as we usually see across the border in Italy. It was recently fully renovated with exquisite taste (fully decorated by Arpin) and it now blends perfectly the charms of a traditional Alpine chalet and the comfort of a state-of-the-art modern chalet. This 220 m² chalet has 4 bedrooms, large open plan living spaces with a central fireplace, a steam room, sunny terraces with stunning views of the Mont Blanc and Fiz Mountain Ranges.
A fantastic get-away for a group of up to 10 persons.
- Luxury Chalet with 220m2 living space
- Sleeps 10 guests + infants in cots
- 3 double bedrooms with en suite baths
- 4 bed bunk room with shared bathroom
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Sonos sound system
- Satellite TV with all international channels
- High speed Wi-Fi internet
- Private Location
- Steam room
- Ski and boot room
- Panoramic views
Catered Chalet Service: The chalet is available on both catered or self-catered basis.
Self Catered Chalet Service: (winter only - please ask for summer details)
- Pre-arrival holiday planning and dedicated in-resort concierge
- Housekeeping every other day
- Exclusive bath products
- High quality bed-linen, towels, robes and slippers
- Fresh flowers
Luxury Catered Chalet Service:
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff (Chalet Manager,Chef, Hostess, Housekeeper)
- Pre-arrival itinerary build and booking of all services
- Pre-arrival menu consultation with your professional chef
- Daily housekeeping
- Daily breakfast with a selection of hot dishes & a delicious continental buffet served 7 days
- Afternoon tea, cakes and a selection of pastries served daily.
- Arrival canapés and champagne
- Gourmet 4 course dinner, 6 nights
- Carefully selected wines with dinner
- Children’s early supper served on 6 evenings, if required
- Luxury chocolates
- Fresh flowers
- Open bar with a range of premium spirits, beers and soft drinks