Apartment Le Passeu is an unusually large spacious home offering comfortable modern living in an 18th century farmhouse that has been lovingly restored and renovated.
Perfectly located in Moulin, one of the three villages of picturesque Peisey-Nancroix, the chalet is only minutes from the slopes of Peisey-Vallandry Les Arcs and the Vanoise Express right in the heart of Paradiski. Your biggest decision of the day being where shall we go today – Les Arcs, La Plagne or both.
Maintaining many of the traditional features and quirky alcoves it accommodates up to four guests in two large beautifully appointed en-suite bedrooms.
It is ideal for both small groups of friends and families and is children friendly
1. Large open plan double aspect lounge and dining room with welcoming wood burning fire and staircase to the upstairs bedroom.
2. Two fully en-suite bedrooms with large "power shower" bathrooms. One on the ground floor with twin beds that can be pushed together and one on the first floor with a double bed
3. Small fully equipped practical kitchen
4. Individually controlled wall mounted heating throughout
5. Private Courtyard
6. Private parking for 2 vehicles outside the apartment
This luxury apartment accommodation is available on a self catered basis although an "upgrade to catered" is available...please enquire for details.
The apartment has all the facilities you would expect of a self-catered alpine home plus a few extras:
All linen and towels are included
End of holiday clean is included
Large private courtyard with views of the mountains
Individually controlled wall mounted heating throughout
Log burning stove
Free Wifi/Internet access
Private parking for 2 cars right outside
TV with DVD player, UK Satellite TV and Chromecast so you can watch your own Netflix
The kitchen includes :-
All crockery, cutlery & cooking utensils
One and a half hours from Chambery...two hours from Geneva, two and a half hours from Lyon & Grenoble
Return airport transfers available
Train - Direct Eurostar and TGV
20 minute taxi journey from Bourg St. Maurice train station