Warm and welcoming Chalet Campanules is a ski-in ski-out chalet right in the heart of the snow-sure Paradiski area, sleeping up to 24 guests.
Situated above the alpine village of Les Coches, right by the piste, you are just one lift away from the world famous Vanoise express cable car linking La Plagne and Les Arcs, giving you great access to some of the best skiing in France. Perfect for experts and beginners alike.
Traditionally constructed from wood and local stone, this large stand-alone chalet features an exceptionally spacious lounge and dining area, guaranteeing you great conversation and a friendly, sociable atmosphere around the impressive log fire. After a hard days skiing why not relax tired muscles in the traditional sauna or help yourself to a glass of wine from your complimentary bar.
Chalet Campanules is the ideal way to combine the friendly nature of a traditional chalet holiday where everyone eats and socialises together, with the privacy which many guests prefer. The bedrooms are divided into three independent duplexes, each containing one double room, two twin rooms and a single room plus a bathroom, shower room and separate toilet. There is also an additional single room and twin room.
This chalet benefits from no single supplement in the single rooms, and some fantastic sole occupancy discounts when reserving the whole chalet.
- Sleeps 24
- Catered Service
- Ski-in Ski-out
- Games Room
- Complimentary Bar
- Free Wireless Internet
- Wood Burning Stove
- English Satellite Television
- Driving Service
- Boot Warmers
- Books and Board Games
- Cots and Baby Equipment
- Free Parking Nearby
- Quality White Linen, Towels and Robes
- Complimentary Toiletries
Courtesy Driving Service at Chalet Campanules:
A complimentary driving service is available in Chalets Campanules. The service is designed to take beginners to ski school in the mornings and back to the chalet in the afternoons should they need it. The service is also of course available to all of our guests staying in this chalet if they should choose to use it.
The service is available between 8.00am - 10.00am and 4.00pm and 5.00pm Monday - Saturday inc. It is free of charge - please just book your space with your hosts when you arrive in resort.
When using the driving service please be aware that it is available at the hours above only and to/from specific destinations. The driving service is not a taxi and isn't designed to replace this type of transport. Whilst we do everything we can to ensure the continuity of the service adverse weather conditions are a feature of mountain life and for this reason the driving service is not guaranteed.
Our Catered Chalet Service:
- 7 nights chalet accommodation
- Breakfast and afternoon tea for 7 days - continental on chalet days off
- Pre-dinner drinks and canapés – 5 nights a week
- A four course evening meal with bottled wine - 5 nights a week
- Children's evening meals as required - 5 nights a week
- Help yourself fruit bowl
- Beer, wine and soft drinks in the complimentary chalet bar
- Unlimited broadband wifi access
- Pre-arrival booking service for ski hire, ski school, lift passes and transfers
- Chamber maid and hosting service provided by your chalet staff - 5 days a week
- White hotel quality linen, towels and bathrobes with optional towel change
- Complimentary toiletries
- Use of all chalet facilities
- Book exchange and a selection of board games to borrow
- Free use of childcare equipment including cot and highchair
- Local French Tourism Tax