During the Covid crisis we are operating a relaxed cancellation policy offering refund of 100% please see Terms and Conditions
Perfect for holidays all year round in the mountains and only 10 minutes away from the ski slopes, Chalet Edelweiss is equipped with all the facilities and little extras that you are likely to need throughout your holiday.
• Luxury Chalet 100 sq m
• 10 - 15 Minutes from the Ski Area
• Large Private Sauna for up to 6 people
• Hot Tub/Jacuzzi for 4/5 adults – relax under the stars!
• Sleeps up to 8 – three separate bedrooms
• 2 bathrooms – one with shower cubicle/other with bath & shower
• Parking for 2/3 cars
• Stunning Open views of the Murtal Valley and Mountains
• Ski storage room with boot dryer
• Panoramic south and east facing terraces and large balcony
• 10/15 Minutes Walk to the Village of Stadl an der Mur with a selection of restaurants
• Hot Food Delivery service/bread delivery service
• 5 minutes walk to Skating lake in Winter/Swimming lake in Summer
• Equipped to a high standard – all bed linen, towels and bath robes included –complimentary toiletries and slippers
• Detailed welcome brochure outlining everything you need for your holiday
• Cleaning, Gas, Electricity, Use of Hot Tub and Local Tourist Tax included in Price
E n t e r t a i n m e n t
• 32 inch LCD TV – (Austrian Channels only apart from News Channel)s and DVD player in the large living room – small library of DVD's
• Sound bar with bluetooth
• Sledges, there are plenty of sledging slopes surrounding the chalet as well as the organised toboggan runs nearby
• Games and books
• Hotel luxury but no other guests to worry about
• Large Private relaxing sauna, perfect after a day on the slopes! Bath Robes are provided for your comfort and a selection of essential oils and mood lighting
• Private Hot Tub/Jacuzzi for 4/5 adults – wind down under the stars
• 10 boot (5 pairs) boot dryer – no more putting on damp boots!
• Food delivery service provided by the local hotel – place your order up to 7pm
• Bread delivery service
• Extensive Sun Terrace extending all of the way around the east and south of the Chalet with superb views across the open valley and mountains to the south and The
Village of Stadl an der Mur to the east.
• Barbecue & Patio furniture with Gazebo for summer out door dining.
• Large Panoramic Balcony with entrance from Bedrooms one and two and table and chairs – enjoy your breakfast overlooking the mountains!
A d d i t i o n a l F a c i l i t i e s K i t c h e n
• Patio furniture and a BBQ
• Underfloor Heating in both bathrooms
• Towels, Linen and Bathrobes provided
• Hairdryers in both Bathrooms
• Washing Machine/Tumble Dryer/Ironing board & Iron
• Well equipped kitchen including:
• Oven/Grill/fridge freezer/dishwasher/microwave
• Washing Machine and Dryer
• Large selection of crockery/cutlery/cooking utensils/outdoor dining/picnic hampers
The Chalet is 100 sq m and has 2 double bedrooms, (one with an additional single bed), and 1 twin bedroom with additional bunk beds, sleeping a total of 9 people, 2 bathrooms one upstairs and one downstairs, large private sauna, private hot tub, open plan living/dining and kitchen area. It is heated by a central gas fired feature log effect fire, which keeps the chalet incredibly warm, with under-floor heating in both bathrooms and additional heaters in the Bedrooms.
Our Chalet offers excellent luxury accommodation with a large balcony accessible from two bedrooms, extended south and east facing terraces, Panorama Glazing and garden area.
The chalet is stylishly furnished and decorated to a high standard and very well equipped. The chalet is strictly No Smoking and sorry but Pets are not allowed. Please be aware that there are steep steps leading down to the Chalet .
The ski area is a short 10/15 minute drive away on snow free roads. You can park within a few yards of the Gondola, no more trudging around in uncomfortable ski boots! You can also take the local train from the village direct to the ski area.