After spending three years working in chalets in Les Gets, I decided to put my experience to good use and launch my own company. Now approaching our second season, we are going from strength to strength with a beautiful new chalet, and we continue to provide luxurious, relaxing holidays in (I believe) one of the best ski areas of the French Alps.
Les Gets village, on the western edge of the Portes Du Soleil ski area, is a vibrant community, the residents of which take pride in welcoming everyone from the youngest of infants upwards, and providing and maintaining the very best facilities to make your stay enjoyable. Whether you are a skier, snowboarder, or just want a relaxing alpine holiday, Les Gets can offer you a superb experience.
We are settling into our second year in a stunning renovated farmhouse on the Mont Chery side of Les Gets. Situated high above the village, the Ferme Des Platons benefits from an unparalleled view of Mont Blanc, beautiful sunrises, and a stunning starlit panorama at night.We offer you 5 ensuite double/twin/triple rooms, with family rooms available, an open plan lounge - diner with log fire, terrace and outdoor hot tub.
The chalet is accessible both by road, and by a short off-piste ski from the top of Mont Chery, and we offer a 24/7 chalet transport service for the less confident skiers.
All your culinary needs will be met by my partner and chef Rich. Rich is a talented chef and great skier and snowboarder, who will prepare you for the slopes each morning with a hearty hot breakfast, and close each ski day with a delicious three course evening meal. Between the two I will ensure you enjoy a freshly-baked cake each day for afternoon tea as you return to the apartment. Finally, feel free to wash it all down with as much complimentary tea, coffee, beer and house wine as you wish.
Before dinner you can relax in our hot tub with a glass of wine, and soak away those skiing aches, or wash away the day with our range of Molton Brown toiletries. If your muscles need an extra helping hand, take advantage of our in house massage therapies on demand*.
At the end of all this, you can cosy up in our egyptian cotton sheets, towels, bathrobes and slippers, entertain yourselves with our nintendo wii and range of games and dvds, or (if you are not too exhausted, stuffed and tipsy) head out to experience the lively night life Les Gets offers right through until 5am - another pastime in which Rich and I are more than happy to accompany you!!
Our Catered Chalet Package includes:
- Hot & cold breakfasts every morning, fresh-baked afternoon tea every afternoon and a 3-course evening meal on 6 of your 7 nights
- Unlimited and hand-picked beer and wine throughout
- Complimentary bathrobes, slippers & Molton Brown toiletries
- Prices Include Airport Transfer and 6-day Les Gets-Morzine Lift Passes. (£60 per person extra charge for anyone wanting the full Portes Du Soleil pass)
- Fully ensuite bedrooms and outdoor hot tub
- Free wifi
- Chalet transport at your disposal 24/7
- Any ski hire and lessons pre-arranged at your request
- Free entry to the weekly Friday night quiz at Bar Bush!
- Comprehensive chalet service, meaning we will arrange any parties, restaurant bookings, champagne dinners, day trips etc that you may want.