This independent apartment for up to 2 adults and 2 children is situated among Dobbiaco (Toblach) and San Candido (Innichen) in a strategic position to discover the enchanted Three Peaks Area declared Unesco World Heritage and the lively alpine town of Cortina, the Pearl of Dolomites.
Valcastello Polo Club Apartment consists of:
* 1 double bedroom
* 1 living room with TV + Sky and 2 sofa-beds for children and teenagers
* 1 bathroom with shower with premium quality toiletries and bathrobes.
* kitchen furnished with Smeg appliances
* covered parking
This apartment offers direct access to :
* private tennis court with a coach if requested
* polo fields where learn how to ride and play Polo.
Tennis and riding lessons are not included in the rates.
This property is not suitable for children under the age of 5 or for people with reduced mobility.
From Valcastello Polo Club Apartment you can directly access to hiking trails of all kinds: walks in the valleys to tours of the Alpine pastures, from high routes to circular tours.
You can choose among family hike till the foot of Mount Baranci with its adrenalinic funbob and the dwarf village and more challenging path as for example the ones who lead to the Haunoldköpfl panoramic mountain. If you are a bike lover you can enjoy the Val Pusteria cycle path to Rio Pusteria and the Drava cycle path to Lienz to discover unforgettable natural spots.