Our aim is to provide you with the best winter holiday experience available. At Snow Situations, Arc Chalet is perfectly located in Peisey village, within easy convenient reach of the ski school meeting point, both sides of the Paradiski and, of course, great restaurants and bars for both coffee stops and Apres Ski.
Peisey is known as the jewel in the crown of the Paradiski and its central position within the network as well as enviable snow record is attracting skiers of all abilities who want an authentic town with accessible, varied and extensive skiing.
In addition to the marvellous skiing, amazing catering, bespoke service and incredible convenience, we are offering a unique chalet experience in an exclusive, friendly and stylish setting.
A Perfect Chalet Experience.
Located in a central yet private location convenient for the ski lifts, with majestic mountain views and mere moments from the pretty centre of Peisey with its shops, bakery, bars, restaurants and church, Arc Chalet has everything you need to enjoy the perfect ski break.
A well appointed chalet set across 3 floors, Arc Chalet sleeps 15-16 in ultimate comfort in 7 large, well designed bedrooms – all with ensuites. There is an outdoor Jacuzzi on a grand south west facing terrace, with panoramic views of the slopes and the Vanoise express, and host to some spectacular sunsets.
After skiing, enjoy a glass of wine on the terrace or in the jacuzzi, chill in front of the roaring open fire with a freshly brewed coffee or indulge in an in house massage.
Equally, if you still have some energy after the lifts close; whether you wish to take in the stunning Vanoise National Park, soak up the ambience at Michelin guided Le Vanoise, or enjoy some ‘Apres Ski’ at the Folie Douce followed by Greg’s bar, Peisey will keep you entertained until dinner; an indulgent 3 course affair with free flowing selected red and white wines throughout.
• Close to town and pistes
• Boot warmers
• Huge terrace with panoramic views
• Large jacuzzi located on the first level terrace with sunset views
• Open log fire
• Extremely large, yet cosy lounge
• TV system with full Sky package and videoclub
• All inclusive bar upgrade available
• Large modern bedrooms with en-suite facilities
• Music and film library
• High speed wifi throughout the chalet
• Hairdryers, robes and soft towels
• Luxury toiletries
• Private parking
As well as always being available to you throughout the booking process to help you plan all aspects of your holiday, once you arrive it is our sole aim for you to have an amazing time in The Exclusive Chalet.
Included in the cost of your holiday:
• Welcome reception with prosecco and canapes
• 7 nights hotel accommodation
• Fresh linen and towels
• Guest fridge and ice store
• In house bar
• Accompanied skiing available
• Breakfast daily, with cooked option on 5 days
• Afternoon tea and cake on 5 days
• 3 course evening meal, preceded with canapes on the first date and ended with cheese and port on the last night.
• Children’s early ‘high tea’ available if required on 6 nights
• Daily restaurant booking facility for lunch and host’s night off (mid-stay)
• Car parking
OUR CONCIERGE SERVICE
Our tailored packages can include all or some of the following:
• Private airport transfers from Geneva
• All inclusive and unlimited bar (wine and beer)
• Upgrade wine package
• Lift passes to be handed to you on arrival
• Ski/ board and boot hire fitted in house
• Ski or Board lessons with English speaking instructors
• In-house nanny service
• Crèche and other childcare
• Heli skiing and off piste guiding
• Massage and treatment therapies
• Any other non-skiing activities