Super luxury ski chalet, with heliport, swimming pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, cinema, gym, wine cellar.... - fully staffed. (Sleeps 26).
Set over 5 floors with a lift all the 12 en suite bedrooms face Mont Blanc. This massive chalet 1000m2 is set in a hectare of private land, with it's own waterfall, and forest.
Newly built with designer interiors and south facing sun all day aspect, this chalet only opened in January 2019.
Perfect for Corporate, large families and friends this chalet is nestled in woodland with the closest views of Mont Blanc.
Comprising of 2 Master suites, and 10 executive level bedrooms every room has a balcony or terrace and all Face Mont Blanc. Every room is en-suite, complete with smart TV, B&O Bluetooth music stations and laptop safes.
The chalet has 3 lounges, day lounge, cocktail lounge and the main lounge. The dining table is one of a kind solid piece of oak from burgundy with Italian marble legs. Designed by Victoria Wilmotte it can seat 26 people comfortably. Other designer one of a kind art works by Matteo Gonet , sets this chalet apart from the rest.
Spread over 5 floors, with no less than 5 massive outdoor terraces, the lift connects down to the wellness centre, with swimming pool. The swimming pool has a built in Jacuzzi and swim against jets. The sauna has a floor to ceiling window. Around the poolside are sofas, showers, and a drinking fountain. The dedicated massage treatment room and gym which can be converted into a couples massage room if desired. The wine cellar and Champagne station by Ruinart is heavenly.
The massive grounds where you will often see deer, & Chamois and if you’re lucky our resident marmots. Our private stream with water fall, and helipad (Geneva to the chalet in 20mins) all make the grounds a wonderful delight to stroll around in.
Professional chef, and fully staffed including chauffeurs in two minibuses VW, (8 seats each) on demand. 8am to midnight. Daily housekeeping, toiletries by Hermès. Champagne by Ruinart. Drinks: beer by Big Mountain Beer Co, gin by Altitude Gin, all brewed or designed in Chamonix. Honey from our on site bee hive, farm to table ethos, cheese, meat from local farms, veg organic, very low carbon footprint, strict recycling policy, sustainable seafood/fish, limited use of disposal plastics.
Full Catering – Breakfast, afternoon tea, and 4 course dinner on 6 days out of 7.
Drinks- unlimited beer, house wine, soft drinks and spirits bar.
• 12 en-suite bedrooms for 24 adults
• 1 en-suite bedroom for Children 3 bunk beds
• Toiletries by Hermès
• Indoor heated swimming pool with swim against jets.
• Jacuzzi jets built in the swimming pool .
• Sauna with feature glass window to Mont Blanc
• Massage / treatment room
• Gym - fully equipped
• Home Cinema and Games room
• Board Room fully equipped with video conferencing
• B&W surround sound system
• Music control via I-pad/Bluetooth
• TV snug multi-channel
• Disabled access/room/bathroom
• Wine cellar with Champagne station by Runiart
• Garage for 6 cars
• 4k 65” QLED TV with Blu Ray in English, Russian and Arabic
• B&O entertainment system with docking stations throughout chalet
• Wireless Internet throughout
• 3x log fires
• 3x meeting rooms or lounges
• Expansive terraces and balconies with fire heaters, outdoor furniture, sofas, rugs etc