The bright and comfortable Chalet Arlberg is located just above the centre of St. Anton where you can enjoy a magnificent view over the whole village. The chalet has a modern living room and all bedrooms on the 1st and 2nd floors are spacious in authentic Austrian style and have private bathroom. The owner has a private apartment in the chalet and only uses the common entrance. The ski bus stops 50 meters from the chalet takes you to the lifts and / or the centre in a few minutes, though its an easy walk too.
Sankt Anton is one of the most well know Ski Resorts in Europe and offers winter sports enthusiasts the perfect combination of great skiing, pretty town and lively apres ski. The apres-ski at the Crazy Kangharu and in MooserWirt St. Anton, both on the slopes, is renowned in Austria. Sankt Anton has developed into a thriving and sophisticated centre for winter sports with an enviable international reputation.Come and see why many return year after year.
The Ski Arlberg ski area can compete with any of the best Ski Resorts in Europe offering a varied and suitable challenge for advanced and intermediate skiers but also very suitable for beginners, especially with the lift link from the centre over to Lech..
Chalet Arlberg, St Anton Offers :
• Cosy, Bright Living Room With a View
• Separate Living & Dining Area
• 6 Spacious Bedrooms
• Ski Bus Stop Within 50m
• 6 Bathrooms
• 3 x Two Person Room With Shower & WC
• 1 x Two to Three Person Room With Bath & WC
• 1 x Two Person Room With Private Shower & WC in the Corridor.
• 1 x Three Person Room (One Additional Bed Available) With Private Shower & WC in the Corridor
• 7 x Extensive Breakfast Buffet
• 6 x Three-Course Evening Meals
• Unlimited Drinks (Beer, Wine & Soda)
• WiFi Internet
• Service of Chalet staff