Catered ski holidays with Chalet Fontana, nestled in the picturesque French mountain village of Les Gets. The stunning alpine resort Les Gets lies within the extensive Portes du Soleil ski area of France, between Mont Chery and Les Chevannes. At an altitude of 1200 metres, the ski resort benefits from a high snowfall supplemented by recently installed snow cannons. The perfect place for a family catered ski chalet holiday.
The first floor has three bedrooms and a spacious lounge/dining area and open plan kitchen. The lounge has patio doors to the garden and hot tub area and has a log-burning fire and vaulted ceiling.
The second floor is accessed by a spiral staircase and has 2 room bedrooms
The ground floor has a boot/ski store and drying area, a games area (snooker table, Foosball, etc) and the owner’s apartment.
Bedroom1 - Double bed + 2 single beds – Master/Family Room, with large bathroom adjacent. Upper landing area with sofa, TV and games console
Bedroom2 - Double bed, en-suite bathroom, valley view
Bedroom3 - Double bed, en-suite bathroom, garden view
Bedroom4 - Twin beds, en-suite bathroom, garden view
Bedroom5 - Sleeps 3 (Double bed with optional single bed over), Bathroom directly across the hall
All bedrooms have a hair dryer/straighteners and all bathrooms have shower, basin, wc, heated towel-rail.
Our Catered Chalet Service:
- Start the day with a varied continental breakfast, plus porridge and eggs, served with tea, coffee and/or fruit juice
- On return to the chalet after a day’s skiing, enjoy homemade cakes with tea, coffee or hot chocolate
- Relax weary muscles in the hot tub before dinner, with a glass of vin chaud
- Begin your evening with a pre-dinner aperitif, followed by a delicious four course meal, served with regional wines and cheeses
- Just relax in the lounge for the rest of the evening
- TV and DVDs (A varied selection of English titles are available)
- Playstation 2 (A selection of games are available, but feel free to bring your own)
- Snooker table
- Selection of books and games
- Chalet Transport – To and from the ski slopes and Les Gets centre by Chalet Fontana bus (no charge).
- Local Transport – There is also a free local bus service every half an hour which runs past the chalet, to and from the village and the slopes, if you prefer.
- Ski Guiding – This is available (if required) at the beginning of your holiday to ensure you fully appreciate the extensive Portes du Soleil ski area, at no extra cost.
Optional Additional Services:
- Babysitting Service – can be arranged
- Excursions – to other resorts can be arranged
- Ski Hire – we can help you organise your ski equipment hire and this will be delivered to and fitted at the chalet
- Lift Passes – can be arranged in advance