A 2 bedroom apartment located just above Les Arc 1800 in a modern residence located beside the pistes, with excellent leisure and onsite facilities.
2 bedroom apartment for 6 people (approx 50m2)
- Living room with sofa bed for 2 people
- Bedroom with a double bed
- Bedroom with 2 single beds
- Kitchenette with ceramic hob, microwave/grill, fridge, dishwasher, extractor fan, coffee maker, kettle, toaster
- Bathroom with toilet
- Shower room
The Edenarc residence and hotel has a beautiful location right on the pistes in the Chantel area just above the village of Arc 1800. A modern stylish residence with a range of apartments providing a high standard of accommodation with ski-in ski-out access to the Les Arcs resort. The residence benefits from indoor and outdoor heated swimming pools, sauna, jacuzzi, hammam and fitness area.
The apartments range in size from 1 bedroom to 3 bedroom duplex apartment and come fully equipped with a Kitchenette including ceramic hob (4 burners), microwave/grill, fridge, dishwasher, extractor fan, coffee maker, kettle, toaster. There is TV and free Wifi access and a balcony or terrace in all apartments.
The onsite restaurant Voga Goga is available for those nights when you don't feel like cooking. As well as the free leisure facilities the Nama Springs spa center offers a range of massage, wellness and relaxation therapies to relax you after your day on the slopes.
- Ski-in Ski-out location just above Arc 1800
- Indoor and outdoor pool, jacuzzi, sauna, hammam and fitness area (free)
- 5 mins walk to the ski school meeting point
- Reception and lounge area
- Nama Springs spa center (additional fee)
- Restaurant Voga Goga
- Heated Ski Storage
- 12 mins walk to Les Arc 1800
- Shuttle bus stops just outside the residence giving quick and easy access to the Arc 1800 village
- Car parking, laundry, bakery service are all available for an additional fee
- Baby cots and highchairs available on request
Les Arcs is well known for its impressive ski domain with everything from glacier runs and high altitude skiing to wooded beginner runs and amazing view to Mont Blanc. Les Arcs is linked with La Plagne via the Vanoise Express to create the Paradiski area, offering 425km of pistes with something for all abilities. this is the 2nd biggest ski area in the world and with 70% of the skiing at over 2,000m altitude, snow conditions are reliable throughout the season.