Properties on the cobbled high street of St Anton are hard to find so larger groups of friends or families need look no further! This super property is made up of two apartments combined to make one large accommodation offering lots of space, good-size bedrooms and plenty of bathrooms. On the top floor is a lovely traditional dining room and the on the second floor is the typically Tyrolean sitting room.
The original centre of this hugely popular Alpine village is literally on your doorstep meaning that the many shops, bars and restaurants which St Anton has to offer are literally a stone's throw away. The main ski lifts are a matter of a few minutes walk making The Schneider a fantastic prospect for those looking for comfortable and affordable accommodation in an absolutely superb central location.
Did You Know: The Schneider is named after the wonderful old-style Tyrolean cafe just beneath the chalet which boasts superb morning coffees to ease yourself into the day and fantastic afternoon teas as the ultimate treat after a hard day on the slopes...
- Space for an additional bed for one guest
- Free Wi-Fi Internet access with laptop provided
- Flat-screen TV and DVD library
- Bedlinen, bath & hand towels with Arran Aromatics Soap & Shower Gel
- iPod docking station
- Ski locker storage in entrance & in shop by lifts
- Various Balconies overlooking high street
- Baby Facilities - Cot and highchair if needed
- Dogs allowed (must be pre-booked, small charge & deposit payable)
Bedroom 1 - Austrian Twin with balcony
Bedroom 2 - Austrian Twin with balcony
Bedroom 3 - Austrian Twin with balcony and ensuite shower & loo (space for extra bed/cot)
Bedroom 4 - Austrian Twin with balcony and ensuite shower & loo
Bedroom 5 - Austrian Twin with balcony and ensuite shower & loo
Bedroom 6 - Austrian Twin with ensuite bath & loo
Shower Room with loo (Rooms 1&2)