Season 22/23 (1 May 2022 - 30 April 2023)
If, on the day before arrival, any of the circumstances outlined below apply to your booked dates, and this results in your booking being canceled, then you will be entitled to either a 100% refund of your accommodation payments or a 100% credit note depending on the applicable circumstances.
Valid circumstances covered by these Covid-19 cancellation terms are limited to:
- official closure of the property due to Covid-19 restrictions - a 100% refund *) applies in this case;
- official closure of all ski lifts in the Paradiski Area due to Covid-19 restrictions - a 100% credit note applies in this case;
- travel restrictions being imposed by the French government that make it impossible for you to enter France in any way - a 100% credit note applies in this case;
All other reasons will not be considered a valid reason to utilize the Covid-19 cancellation terms, and the standard cancellation terms will apply. These other reasons include, but are not limited to:
- an unwillingness to travel;
- an unwillingness to adhere to all possible guidelines and/or engage in all possible available measures, including vaccination, to prevent any of the circumstances as mentioned above to come into effect;
- the inability to obtain a valid pass/certificate that gives access to certain aspects of French society and/or allows travel into France;
- an inability to travel due to medical reasons (including any related to Covid-19);
- individual or household stay-at-home orders;
These Covid-19 cancellation terms are valid up to the day before arrival. After this date there will be no refund or credit note should Covid-19 have an impact upon your booking.
Where a credit note is issued this will be valid for 12 months and can be used against a future booking in the property. The arrival date of the future booking must be within 15 months from your original arrival date.
*) Refunds will be calculated to be the total of the Euro amounts as stated on the invoice(s) paid, minus any applicable transaction costs.
Note: These terms are the currently active Covid-19 terms for this property. Terms are subject to change from time to time. If you have an existing booking please refer to your booking confirmation to see the terms that apply to your booking.