About Plagne Bellecote
Access by car:
Paris (645 km) - Lyon (196 km) - Grenoble and Geneva (149 km)
- Take the A43 motorway as far as Albertville
- Take the main road from Albertville to Moutiers (RN90)
- Follow signs to Aime
- Follow signs to La Plagne Bellecôte
- Turn left towards Plagne Bellecôte at the roundabout 16 km after the village of Macot.
Distance to train station:
AIME LA PLAGNE TGV STATION (21 km)
GENEVA-COINTRIN AIRPORT (149 km)
La Plagne is perched at an altitude of 1,930 m and is part of the Paradiski ski area. This ski-in, ski-out resort looks out onto beautiful forests and snowy pastures:
- The Paradiski area is both lively and sporty and links La Plagne to Les Arcs
- Departure point for the Bellecôte Glacier
- Close to the snowpark and half-pipe
All shops and services in the centre of the resort: cinema, restaurants, bars and more.
Facing Mont Blanc, with its 425 km of slopes for different types of skiing at all levels, the Paradiski environment reserves a wealth of surprises by the multitude of activities on offer in the various resorts. Snowboard, freestyle skiing, paragliding skiing, off piste skiing, snowshoe trails, snow scooter rides or husky sleighs, the ski resorts of La Plagne and Les Arcs are great for mountain holidays with family or friends. For your holiday rentals, Pierre & Vacances offers low accommodation prices in Savoy residences.
Activities near Plagne Bellecote
- Bobsleigh, Bobsleigh on La Plagne's Olympic 1.5 km trail, open December to April, Tuesday to Sunday. Information available from reception.
Please note: for guests aged 16+ only, with parental authorisation for under-18s (accessible to disabled people). (Fee applies)
- Squash, This activity is available at the Plagne 1800 residence (D221, 73210 Mâcot-la-Plagne), tel.: +33 (0)4 79 09 08 70 - email@example.com (Fee applies)
- Authentic, local activities, Find out about activities hosted by local guides who want to share their passion with you!
Find all the activities available near your residence on the Pierre & Vacances app or in your customer account. (Fee applies)
- Bowling, Bowling de la Plagne located 1.7 km from the residence (Belle Plagne), tel: +33 (0)4 79 09 00 77 (Fee applies)
- Cinema, Cinema studio in the centre of Plagne, 2 km away (accessible by free local shuttle bus)
Please note: several cinemas in the region (Fee applies)
- Outdoor pool, Outdoor pool in the Bellecôte resort, free entry with the Aquatik pass - includes access to sauna and hot tub (charges apply)
Only for customers who booked on www.pierreetvacances.com
For a stay of 7 nights minimum and per apartment
You will need to present your "pass sanitaire".
- Sauna, Treat yourself to a session in the sauna - the dry heat promotes relaxation and a feeling of wellness.
Sauna 50 m away, in the resort.
Please note: adults only. Not recommended for pregnant women or people with heart problems (Fee applies)
- Sledging, Eldorado Park sledging area (Bellecôte, Arpette cable car), Monday to Friday, 3.30 pm to 7.15 pm. (Fee applies)
- Paragliding, This activity is available nearby. (Fee applies)
- Climbing, This activity is available at the Plagne Centre multi-purpose fitness facility, located 5 km from the residence (D221, 73210 Mâcot-la-Plagne). (Fee applies)
- Fitness, Belle Plagne Fitness Centre located in the centre of the resort (Belle Plagne 2100, 73100 Macot-La-Plagne), tel: +33 (0)4 79 09 26 88 - centre-forme-belle-plagne.com
Fitness room, weight training, stretching, muscle toning. (Fee applies)
- Cross-country skiing, ESF Belle Plagne, tel: +33 (0)4 79 09 06 68.
76 km of cross-country ski slopes. (Fee applies)