Chalet Vallon is conveniently situated on the Santons piste, right at the heart of the action in one of the most desirable ski resorts in France, Val d'Isère. There are slopes which cater to complete beginners, seasoned professionals and everyone in-between, so you will find that there is something for everybody. The town centre, which is just a short 10 minute walk from the chalet, is brimming with a selection of buzzing bars and restaurants, perfect for a family meal out or a lively apres-ski gathering with friends.
Chalet Vallon is a charming 7 bedroom chalet which sleeps up to 14 guests. The rooms are spread across 2 levels, and the pine wood furnishings throughout a rustic and relaxing ambiance, perfect for a leisurely ski break.
Entrance to the chalet is on the lower level, and as you move through the hallway you are presented with an inviting lounge equipped with a TV, providing ample space for you to entertain your guests or simply opt for a quiet movie night in. There is also a balcony so you can step out to take advantage of the stunning views over the pistes which the chalet offers.
Next door, there is an open plan kitchen and dining area which is the ideal space for you to prepare a feast for friends and family without missing out on any of the excitement in the dining room. There are large floor-to-ceiling windows with access to the balcony so you can dine against the backdrop of the magical alpine vista.
The chalet also offers designated lockers with boot warmers in the basement which is convenient for you to store your kit safely during your stay.
There are 7 quaint bedrooms dispersed throughout both floors of the chalet. On the first floor, there are 3 twin bedrooms both with en-suite bathrooms with baths, perfect for an evening soak before bed. The remaining 4 bedrooms can be found on the upper floor. They all have twin beds and en-suite bathrooms, 2 of which have a shower rather than a bath. One of the upstairs bedrooms also features a skylight window which perfectly frames the snowy surroundings, a truly beautiful sight to wake up to.
The chalet offers free WIFI throughout so you can stay up to date with your work, or your favourite series, while you are away.
There is also a designated secure undercover parking spot on the property should you wish to drive to the chalet.
The price of your holiday includes :
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Bed linen with beds made on arrival
- Towels and bathrobes
- Mid stay cleaning with towel and linen change
- End of stay cleaning
- Welcome basket
- Unlimited wifi access
We offer contactless catering services with the choice of two pricing options:
- Catered: Our set menu with food and drink included in the catered price. An all-inclusive price, which includes rental of the chalet and your food and drink for the week. Included will be breakfast and afternoon tea for 7 days, a three-course dinner on 6 nights, plus unlimited wine and some beers. We have prepared a delicious menu for the week, with a mix of ready prepared meals from a local delicatessen and easy to cook dishes or sides. All that will be required from you is to pop a few things in the oven and throw together a few ingredients to make a simple salad or steam a few vegetables as sides to your main meal. There will be no staff in your chalet.
- Self-catering: The self-catering price excludes food & drinks. However, if you like you can avail of our free à la carte catering service. This is a food shopping & delivery service which allows you greater flexibility to eat and drink whatever you desire. The kitchen will be stocked before your arrival; a mid-week restock is available if needed. The cost of the food & drink depends on what produce you choose to order, and is paid by you, at cost price. Perhaps you want the freedom to choose your own menus, or perhaps you'd prefer to eat out more than one evening during the week, or you just love to cook yourself and enjoy the holidays where you have time to do this in a relaxed way. Four days before arrival, you will receive a comprehensive shopping list to choose from with everything you could possibly need for your holiday. That might be oven-ready meals, or the ingredients you'll need for Bolognaise, Soufflés or Cheese Fondues. Dry goods, dairy, fresh fruit and veg, fresh meat or fish, beers, wines, champagne, whatever you choose, are all bought for you and stocked in your chalet in advance of your arrival.
All orders will be made with Savoyard delicatessens and supermarkets. Located in the French Alps for the last 30 years, we have a well-developed network of local partners, so we can guarantee fresh, local, and of course tasty dishes.