Chalet Kilimandjaro is located in Val d'Isere, one of the most desirable ski resorts in France. For more advanced skiers there is a piste right next to the chalet and for those seeking a gentler slope, we offer a private driver service to the nearest pistes which are just a short drive away. The town centre is a short 10 minute walk from the chalet, so you can easily access the local restaurants, bars and shops and of course the popular apres-ski scene.
Ski Chalet Layout
Chalet Kilimandjaro is a beautiful 4 bedroom chalet, sleeping up to 8 guests and is spread across 2 floors. It is exquisitely decorated, fusing modern furnishings with stylish wood panelling which accents the walls throughout, giving the chalet a rustic yet luxurious feel.
On the ground floor, you will find a spacious open plan kitchen and living area. The kitchen is fully equipped, so if you fancy staying in for the evening you'll find everything you need to entertain friends and family. The living area includes a large dining table and comfortable sofa with a roaring fireplace. The large windows make the room feel bright and airy, and perfectly frame the alpine surroundings so you can enjoy the view from the warmth of the chalet.
There is also a ski room on the ground floor with a boot warmer so you can safely store your ski equipment during your stay, and enjoy a warm pair of boots as you head out to the slopes in the morning.
The first of the 4 bedrooms is situated on the ground floor. It is a twin with an en-suite bathroom and WC, as well as access to the balcony. On the lower floor, there are 2 twin bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, one of which has its own WC. There is also a cabin room containing bunk beds with an en-suite bathroom and separate WC in the corridor.
There is free WIFI available throughout the chalet so you can keep on top of work or stream your favourite shows while you are away.
If you are driving to the chalet, there is a private undercover parking spot available.
Included in the chalet prices are the following:
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities for your chosen dates
- Bed linen with beds made on arrival
- Towels and bathrobes
- Mid stay cleaning with towel and linen change
- End of stay cleaning
- Welcome basket
- Unlimited WiFi access
We offer contactless catering services with the choice of two pricing options:
- Catered: Our set menu with food and drink included in the catered price. An all-inclusive price, which includes rental of the chalet and your food and drink for the week. Included will be breakfast and afternoon tea for 7 days, a three-course dinner on 6 nights, plus unlimited wine and some beers. We have prepared a delicious menu for the week, with a mix of ready prepared meals from a local delicatessen and easy to cook dishes or sides. All that will be required from you is to pop a few things in the oven and throw together a few ingredients to make a simple salad or steam a few vegetables as sides to your main meal. There will be no staff in your chalet.
- Self-catering: The self-catering price excludes food & drinks. However, if you like you can avail of our free à la carte catering service. This is a food shopping & delivery service which allows you greater flexibility to eat and drink whatever you desire. The kitchen will be stocked before your arrival; a mid-week restock is available if needed. The cost of the food & drink depends on what produce you choose to order, and is paid by you, at cost price. Perhaps you want the freedom to choose your own menus, or perhaps you'd prefer to eat out more than one evening during the week, or you just love to cook yourself and enjoy the holidays where you have time to do this in a relaxed way. Four days before arrival, you will receive a comprehensive shopping list to choose from with everything you could possibly need for your holiday. That might be oven-ready meals, or the ingredients you'll need for Bolognaise, Soufflés or Cheese Fondues. Dry goods, dairy, fresh fruit and veg, fresh meat or fish, beers, wines, champagne, whatever you choose, are all bought for you and stocked in your chalet in advance of your arrival.
All orders will be made with Savoyard delicatessens and supermarkets. Located in the French Alps for the last 30 years, we have a well-developed network of local partners, so we can guarantee fresh, local, and of course tasty dishes.