Chalet Rose Blanc is a traditional Savoyard chalet, with the most superb ski in ski out access to the slopes of La Plagne. La Plagne is a resort made up of a number of different satellite villages, Chalet Rose Blanc is located in the area of La Plagne Soleil, which sits at an altitude of 2050 metres, just across from Plagne Villages and the further up the mountain from the centre of the resort. This location means it's one of the most snow-sure areas of La Plagne, meaning you'll be able to ski to and from your door for the whole of the season. La Plagne Soleil has a choice of bars and restaurants for an après-ski drink or meal out and it is ideally located close to the ski school meeting point, making this an excellent location for a family with children in ski-school.
With five bedrooms sleeping up to ten guests and spread across three floors, Chalet Rose Blanc is the perfect choice for a family or group of friends looking for a traditional Savoyard chalet at excellent value, with direct access to the pistes of one of France's largest and most popular ski resorts.
Entrance to the chalet is on the ground floor, where you'll find a spacious ski and boot locker, for looking after all your equipment.
The bedrooms are spread across the various floor, with the first two bedrooms found on the ground floor after entering the chalet. The first bedroom has a double bed (140cm x 190cm), whilst the second bedroom on the first floor is much smaller, with space for two bunk beds (90cm x 190cm). These two bedrooms share a bathroom with shower and WC. The remaining three bedrooms are all on the second floor, one of which is a double room (140cm x 190cm) and then two rooms with two single beds (90c x 190cm). Two of the bedrooms on the second floor have balconies and there are two bathrooms with WCs, one with a bath and the other with a shower.
You'll find the living room and kitchen on the first floor, the kitchen is fully equipped with fridge, freezer kettle, toaster, hob, oven, microwave, dishwasher and cafétière, so you'll have everything you need to rustle up a feast for you and your family. The living room is bright and spacious, with a roaring log fireplace and flast screen television, perfect for relaxing with a few drinks after a tiring day on the slopes. There's also a balcony, so if the weather is nice, you'll be able to sit outside and admire the stunning scenery.
If you’re planning on driving to the resort there are a limited number of free outdoor parking spaces near the reception of Les Lodges des Alpages, just a few metres walk from the chalet. However there is also an indoor car park in La Plagne Soleil and it is possible to reserve spaces before arrival.
- One double bedroom
- Alcove with bunk beds, ideal for young children
- Shower room and WC
- Ski room
- Living room fitted with log fire, comfy sofas and satellite TV
- Balcony accessible from open plan dining area
- Kitchen fully equipped with oven, microwave, dishwasher, hotplates, fridge, kettle and coffee-maker
- Three twin bedrooms, a bathroom, shower room, and two WCs
Included in the chalet prices are the following:
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities for your chosen dates
- Bed linen with beds made on arrival
- Towels and bathrobes
- Mid stay cleaning with towel and linen change
- End of stay cleaning
- Welcome basket
Your Ski Holiday pricing options:
We offer contactless catering services with the choice of two pricing options:
- Catered: Our set menu with food and drink included in the catered price. An all-inclusive price, which includes rental of the chalet and your food and drink for the week. Included will be breakfast and afternoon tea for 7 days, a three-course dinner on 6 nights, plus unlimited wine and some beers. We have prepared a delicious menu for the week, with a mix of ready prepared meals from a local delicatessen and easy to cook dishes or sides. All that will be required from you is to pop a few things in the oven and throw together a few ingredients to make a simple salad or steam a few vegetables as sides to your main meal. There will be no staff in your chalet.
- Self-catering: The self-catering price excludes food & drinks. However, if you like you can avail of our free à la carte catering service. This is a food shopping & delivery service which allows you greater flexibility to eat and drink whatever you desire. The kitchen will be stocked before your arrival; a mid-week restock is available if needed. The cost of the food & drink depends on what produce you choose to order, and is paid by you, at cost price. Perhaps you want the freedom to choose your own menus, or perhaps you'd prefer to eat out more than one evening during the week, or you just love to cook yourself and enjoy the holidays where you have time to do this in a relaxed way. Four days before arrival, you will receive a comprehensive shopping list to choose from with everything you could possibly need for your holiday. That might be oven-ready meals, or the ingredients you'll need for Bolognaise, Soufflés or Cheese Fondues. Dry goods, dairy, fresh fruit and veg, fresh meat or fish, beers, wines, champagne, whatever you choose, are all bought for you and stocked in your chalet in advance of your arrival.
All orders will be made with Savoyard delicatessens and supermarkets. Located in the French Alps for the last 30 years, we have a well-developed network of local partners, so we can guarantee fresh, local, and of course tasty dishes.