Chalet Les Sapins is a 5 bedroom chalet located at the entrance to L’Alpe d’Huez and just 200m from a blue ski run. The chalet can accommodate 14 people and comes complete with a sauna, jacuzzi and all en-suite rooms. In winter the jacuzzi and terrace overlook the surrounding snow-capped mountains and in summer you can watch the Tour de France. The free ski buses stop just 100m from the chalet.
- Sauna and Jacuzzi
- Balcony with beautiful mountain views
- 2 double bedrooms with en-suite shower rooms
- 2 bedrooms each with three single beds and en-suite shower rooms
- 1 bedroom with two sets of bunk beds (sleeps 4) and en-suite shower room
- Modern fully equipped kitchen with American-style fridge, freezer, gas hob, oven, microwave, dishwasher, coffee-maker, washing machine
- 2 parking spaces
- Ski storage
Alpe d’Huez is only a 10 minute walk on a path behind the chalet. You can walk 200 metres to the blue run then ski down to Huez Village. On the way home you can ski back on the blue run to within 200 metres of the chalet or on the red run to within 300 metres of the chalet. The free ski bus (navette) also stops just 100m from the chalet and takes you to the center in 2-3 minutes.