This luxury, modern chalet is in a quiet area, just moments from the Super Morzine telecabine and the tourist office. All of the local amenities including shops, bars and restaurants are literally on its doorstep- as is the whole Portes du Soleil ski area.
The chalet and its private outdoor hot tub have a beautiful view overlooking the river and the surrounding mountains. It sleeps 10-12 people in 5 en-suite bedrooms.
This chalet is a catered chalet, meaning you will enjoy breakfast, afternoon tea, canapes and 3 course meals whilst on holiday with us. We’ve spent many years perfecting our menu and employ only the best hosts to deliver it!
Our catered service includes:
• Breakfast daily: continental buffet consisting of: croissants, pain, cereals, fruit juice, yoghurts, fresh fruit and tea, infusions and coffee. 6 mornings your chalet hosts will also offer you a daily cooked special.
• Afternoon tea and freshly baked cakes daily.
• Aperitifs and canapes, 5 nights.
• Evening dinner with superior complimentary wine 6 nights. (we offer a 3 course evening meal & cheeseboard on 5 nights and then the 6th evening we offer a Speciality Savoyard evening, detail below).
• Hotel clean of bathroom 4 mornings plus mid week towel change.
• Complimentary toiletries & robes
• Organisation of ski passes with up to 10% discount
• Excellent quality ski hire at partner ski shops with great discounts for our guests.
Our Savoyard night is a true taste of the Alps as well as being sociable and fun. We serve local Raclette cheese that you then cook at the table and which is served alongside a cold meat platter, green salad, pickles, gherkins and new potatoes followed by a classic French dessert.