Chalet Erlifeld is a charming and child-friendly chalet in an enviable, quiet location but just meters away from the nearest ski lift and ski school. The large terrace is a wonderful suntrap and is ideal for catching the great mountain views from the chalet. The chalet is ideal for families and is very child friendly with a kindergarten and a table tennis room on the ground floor
Ehrwald is located at an elevation of 1000 m in the Tyrolean Alps and is part if the Zugspitz Arena ski area. This welcoming town assures a memorable holiday. It is in proximity to the well-known Lermoos resort and the Zugspitz Glacier, offering an infinite number of winter sports as well as recreational activities. Its an ideal resort for families.
No matter what kind of winter sport you prefer, Ehrwald offers something for everyone! There are fantastic ski runs for both beginners and advanced skiers. The Zugspitz glacier is the Alps most northern glacier and great skiing conditions are guaranteed from the end of October to early May. And for snowboarders, Ehrwald was awarded the Snowboard Seal of Quality for its well-groomed slopes, 3 half-pipes and great terrain park!
- Living room and dining room
- Access to terrace from dining room
- 2 x one to two person rooms (one with bunk beds)
- 2 x two person rooms with sink
- 2 x two person rooms with shower and toilet
- 3 x two to three person rooms with shower and toilet
- 2 x bathroom with bath
- 3 x WC
Our Catered Chalet prices include:
- 7 nights accommodation
- 7 x breakfast
- 6 x three-course dinner (the chalet staff have 1 night off per week. You can visit a local restaurant on this evening)
- All drinks (excluding spirits)
- Bed linen
- English - speaking staff, information and assistance in organising lift passes, ski lessons and rental of skiing/snowboarding equipment.