This stunning penthouse chalet is located in the Les Eucherts area of La Rosière at a height of 1850m. It's in the perfect location being in a very quiet area with uninterrupted views over the valley but only 200m away from the main chairlift and bustling centre of Les Eucherts with its shops, restaurants,ice skating rink and bowling alley etc.
The penthouse extends over 2 floors and from the very large top floor dining room/lounge you have stunning views down the valley. There are six completely en-suite bedrooms, all having baths and overhead showers, together with toilets/sinks and hairdryers are also provided. Three of the bedrooms are doubles (with one being a family room with a separate area under the eaves for children under 12) and there are three twin bedrooms.
On the top floor there is a large lounge/dining area complete with beamed ceiling; the kitchen area; floor to ceiling picture windows; a very large dining table seating up to 16 people which overlooks the valley below and the open fireplace is surrounded by comfortable sofas. There are two bedrooms one of which is a family room sleeping two adults with two additional beds for younger children (Please note that in the family bedroom there is a restriction on height in the main bedroom area).and one which is a twin bedroom.
Downstairs we have 4 en-suite rooms - two doubles and two twin bedrooms. One of the doubles has a private balcony with stunning views down into the valley and one of the twins also overlook the valley below. The other double and twin have views up to the piste. On the balcony you will find our inviting hot tub which you are free to use during the evening.
For those of you that cannot escape from work there is a WiFi connection and there is a large television for watching your DVD's on or watch Freeview TV if you really choose to.
Your chalet hosts have been carefully chosen for their welcoming and friendly personalities, their experience in catering for groups and their passion for great food together with their dedication and professionalism. The hosts live in the chalet in a relatively self-contained area and will dine with you.
Although only a 150m from the lifts for those of you who do not wish to walk this short distance our drivers will be happy to take you up in the morning on most days when our buses are available (at selected times only).
- 6 en-suite luxury bedrooms sleeping 12 adults and 2 children
- Large living/dining area
- Outside Hot tub
- Floor to ceiling picture windows on two sides
- 200m from the ski lifts and ice skating rink
- Real fireplace
- TV with Freeview TV, DVD and CD player
- WIFI & UK satellite TV
- Boot room with boot warmers
- Bedroom 1 is a twin downstairs overlooking the valley
- Bedroom 2 is the large master bedroom downstairs overlooking the valley and with a private balcony
- Bedroom 3 is a twin downstairs looking up the mountain
- Bedroom 4 is a double looking up the mountain
- Bedroom 5 is upstairs and is a double looking up the mountain and in addition has a room with 2 single beds in it making this an ideal family suite. This room has restricted height in a number of parts
- Bedroom 6 is upstairs and is a twin looking up the mountain
Please note to ensure your comfort the whole chalet is non smoking and is shoe free so we suggest you bring your slippers. On our changeover day we ask you to arrive at 4pm on the changeover day and to depart at 10am on the day of departure, this is to allow a smooth transition and consideration to other guests.
Note as its name suggests this is the two top floors of a small chalet apartment complex which we have converted to be this stunning chalet but please note that due to part of the living room being in the eaves there are height restrictions in some areas.
The catered service includes;
• Complimentary shared transfers from Geneva airport or local train stations (strict terms and conditions apply)
• 7 nights’ accommodation
• A welcome drink with canapes on arrival
• Cooked breakfast on five mornings (continental self – service on the chalet staff two days off)
• Homemade afternoon tea on five afternoons to help yourself to
• A three course evening meal on five nights
• A cheeseboard on the final night
• Quality bottled wine served with the evening meal on five nights
• Complimentary toiletries
• Mid-week clean with towel change
• Free WiFi access (see FAQ) & UK Satellite Television
In the afternoon when you return from the slopes you will be greeted by freshly baked home made cakes and fresh tea, coffee and hot chocolate (5 days of the week)
Dinner is a delicious 3 course meal served on 5 days with quality red and white bottled wines (free flowing from the beginning to the end of the meal).
The chalet hosts have 2 days off per week.