Chamois D'Or is in a prime location just seconds away from the Nyon cable car and ski slopes. The chalet has an outside hot tub perfect for easing those aching muscles after a long hard days skiing. The chalet sleeps between 12 to 14 in 6 en-suite bedrooms, there is an additional bunk bedroom with an en-suite shower which can be used as a family room with bedroom 2, each bedroom also has a south facing balcony and stunning views.
This is the perfect ski chalet for accessing the huge Portes de Soleil ski domina. It is situated beside the Nyon Cable Car, which can be accessed down the garden steps. You can ski back to within 150m of the chalet along the winding Chamois piste through the forest. Morzine town centre is a 15 minute wlak along a pretty forest path and the free shuttle bus stops right outside the chalet which goes directly into town.
The ground floor comprises of a ski store with heated ski boot racks, double bedroom with en-suite shower and a twin room with en-suite shower. The first floor has 2 double bedrooms and a twin bedroom, one of the doubles also has a separate room with bunk beds and a shower so is ideal for families. All of these bedrooms have en-suite facilities some with baths and some showers. The second floor houses a comfortable lounge with a central fire place and patio doors open onto a large balcony and there is a master bedroom with en-suite bathroom.
- Fireplace / Wood Burning Stove
- Hot Tub
- TV/DVD players
- Free local parking
Ski Chalet Accommodation:
- Main entrance with dining area seating 14 people on a mezzanine level & steps down onto the 2nd floor into the open plan lounge
- Lounge with fireplace, comfy sofas and balconies
- Bedroom 1 - Double with en suite bathroom (bath, shower, toilet and basin) and access to the balcony
- Bedroom 2 - Double with en suite shower, toilet and basin & balcony
- Separate bedroom containing full size bunk beds and a shower (it shares the toilet with bedroom 2 or they can use one of the separate toilets) this can be used as a family room if required
- Bedroom 3- Double with en suite bathroom (bath, toilet, overhead shower and basin), balcony - This bedroom can be made into a twin if required.
- Bedroom 4 - Twin with en suite bathroom (bath, overhead shower, toilet and sink) & balcony
- Bedroom 5 -Double with en suite bathroom (shower, toilet, basin) and balcony
- Bedroom 6 - Twin with en suite bathroom( shower, sink, toilet) and balcony
On our changeover day we ask you to arrive after 4pm on the changeover day and to depart before 10am on the day of departure, this is to allow a smooth transition and consideration to other guests. Please also note that all of our chalets are non-smoking and shoe free so please bring slippers
The catered service includes;
• Complimentary shared transfers from Geneva airport or local train stations (strict terms and conditions apply)
• 7 nights’ accommodation
• A welcome drink with canapes on arrival
• Cooked breakfast on five mornings (continental self – service on the chalet staff two days off)
• Homemade afternoon tea on five afternoons to help yourself to
• A three course evening meal on five nights
• A cheeseboard on the final night
• Quality bottled wine served with the evening meal on five nights
• Complimentary toiletries
• Mid-week clean with towel change
• Free WiFi access (see FAQ) & UK Satellite Television