Chalet Emilie is in a prime position in Courchevel Le Praz, tucked away just 100 metres from the main bubble lift that serves the whole of the legendary 3 Valleys. It's only a short stroll into the pretty village centre with bars, restaurants; including the Michelin starred Azimut Restaurant to choose from. The narrow cobbled streets with village square make this village the most charismatic in the Courchevel area. The exterior of this stand-alone chalet is built in a traditional wooden Alpine style yet its bespoke interior set over three floors is chic, elegant and contemporary. You can ski back to within 100 metres of the chalet along a winding forest piste.
We are very pleased to be able to use the local baker for all of our bread deliveries for the chalet and in addition we also use the local butcher located in the centre of the village, so your meat and fish are of the highest quality and freshly delivered. This chalet benefits from our "Flagship" catered package.
Chalet Emile has a full spa centre featuring indoor and outdoor hot tubs, steam room, sauna and relaxation area. These facilities shared with the chalet next door.
The chalet has 4 large en-suite bedrooms, each being a twin or can be made up as double when required. Each bedroom has its own balcony from which to admire the mountain views and additionally two of the rooms benefiting from sofas. All en-suite bathrooms have fabulous high specification showers or bath.
The beautiful open plan sitting room on the first floor is decorated and furnished with tasteful yet comfortable furniture and has a contemporary central fireplace as the focal point. The sumptuous sofas make a perfect place to curl up and relax, maybe with a glass of something special. This flows through to the dining area with its large specially crafted table so guests can sit at ease and enjoy carefully prepared meals.
Chalet Emilie is somewhere rather special when combined with our dedicated chalet staff to look after you and make your stay here a truly memorable treat.
- 4 bedrooms (all of which can be doubles or twins)
- All bedrooms have an en-suite shower or bath together with toilet and washbasin
- Large open plan living and dining area
- DVD player, stereo, Satellite TV
- Wonderful central feature fireplace
- Outdoor hot tub
- Complimentary toiletries
- Spa towel and robes
- Mid-week clean with towel change (excludes spa towel and robes)
- Free WIFI
- Free parking (Limited)
- 100m from the main lift and village centre
- Heated Boot warmers and ski lockers
- Hair Dryers in all bathrooms
- Individual safe in each bedroom
- We have a great spa area featuring indoor and out door hot tubs, saunas and a steam room.. Please note that this facility is shared with the sister Chalet Jardin D'Angele next door
On our changeover day we ask you to arrive after 4pm on the changeover day and to depart before 10am on the day of departure, this is to allow a smooth transition and consideration to other guests. All of our chalets are non-smoking and shoe free so please bring slippers