Chalet Jardin d'Angele is one of our "Flagship" catered chalets located in Courchevel Le Praz and combines modern architecture with a traditional, rustic feel. Clad and finished in old timber, the chalet is a beautiful haven in the Alps, and is ideally located close to the pistes (you can ski back to within 100m of the chalet). It is laid out on three floors, and offers fabulous views up the mountain. The chalet sleeps 15 people in 7 bedrooms and is only 100m away from the village centre and the main lift station and has a new full spa centre with an indoor hot tub, outdoor hot tub, steam room and a sauna.
Courchevel Le Praz which has a good selection of bars and restaurants including "Le Bistrot du Praz", one of the most famous restaurants in the Trois Valleys. Le Praz also has a good selection of supermarkets and shops.It is a true Savoyard village and is the prettiest of the four Courchevel villages with a quaint village square, traditional chalets and narrow cobbled streets. We are very pleased to be able to use the local baker for all of our bread deliveries for the chalet and in addition we also use the local butcher located in the centre of the village and so your meat and fish are of the highest quality and freshly delivered.
- 7 bedrooms (1 double and 6 twins, 3 of which can be converted to doubles/kings)
- 7 en-suite shower rooms
- Unbeatable views of the mountains
- Large open plan living and dining area
- English Satellite TV
- Traditional stone-made log fire in living area
- Spa facility with sauna, steam room. indoor hot tub
- Free WIFI & UK Satellite TV
- Free parking (limited)
- Only 100m from the main lift and village centre
On our changeover day we ask you to arrive after 4pm on the changeover day and to depart before 10am on the day of departure, this is to allow a smooth transition and consideration to other guests. All of our chalets are non-smoking and shoe free so please bring slippers
Chalet Accommodation Layout:
The chalet is entered on the ground floor, directly into a spacious hall area within the large open plan living and dining area. The living area includes a stone-clad log fire, a large TV and DVD player (complete with Freeview TV), and sofas and chairs. There is one bedroom with ensuite on this floor.
Down the stone staircase to the lower ground floor, and one arrives at two other bedrooms both of which have ensuite facilities. Also on this floor is the ski room and boot warmers, the spa centre with the indoor hot tub, steam room, sauna. There is an external door on this floor, to allow access after skiing.
The first floor is accessed up a charming old-wood staircase that arrives at a gallery off which you will find the remaining five bedrooms. Two bedrooms form a useful family suite, and share a shower room, whilst the other three rooms have their own ensuite facilities.
- Bedroom 1 - Twin with en-suite shower, toilet and sink this can be converted to a double/king when required
- Bedroom 2 - Twin with en-suite shower, toilet and sink this can be converted to a king/double when required
- Bedroom 3 - Twin with en-suite shower, toilet and sink this can be converted to a king/double when required
- Bedroom 4 - Twin bedroom with en-suite shower, toilet and sink
- Bedroom 5 - Twin bedroom with en-suite shower, toilet and sink
- Bedroom 6 - Double with en-suite shower, toilet and sink
Lower Ground Floor
- Bedroom 7 - Twin with en-suite shower, toilet and sink
- Bedroom 8 - Twin with en-suite shower, toilet and sink
Spa Centre Information
We chalet has great spa centre featuring hot tubs, saunas and a steam room. Please note that this facility is shared with Chalet Emilie next door
Our Catered Chalet Service:
We believe the quality of meals to be as important as the winter sports experience and so our budget for food and wine for each guest is generous. We provide delicious home cooked food in all of our catered chalets for everyone to enjoy.
For breakfast every day you will start with a choice of cereals, muesli, French bread freshly delivered from the local baker, jams and marmalades, fruit yogurts, fruit juices, together with fresh tea and coffee.
On each day there will be a daily special option this may include porridge, croissants, bacon, scrambled, poached or boiled eggs, pancakes with maple syrup etc. On the chalet hosts day off breakfast will be a simple cold self-service buffet without a special option.
In the afternoon when you return from the slopes you will be greeted by freshly baked home made cakes and fresh tea, coffee and hot chocolate (six days of the week)
Dinner is a delicious 4 course meal served on 6 days with quality red and white bottled wines (free flowing from the beginning to the end of the meal).