Chalet Louis is a great value catered chalet in Courchevel Le Praz. It is situated in the centre of the village only a 5 minute walk from the main Gondola station in Le Praz. It is in an old converted farmhouse and has four bedrooms sleeping up 8 people.
There is a large dining table, high quality bathrooms, a very comfortable lounge area complete with fireplace and the chalet is decorated to a high standard with old farm equipment adorning the walls. The chalet is laid out over three floors with the top floor having three bedrooms, the second floor being the lounge and dining room and the bottom floor housing the fourth and fifth bedrooms. This chalet has real character and is ideally positioned to take advantage of not only the three valleys skiing area but the wonderful village of Le Praz.
We are very pleased to be able to use the local baker for all of our bread deliveries for the chalet and in addition we also use the local butcher located in the centre of the village and so your meat and fish are of the highest quality and freshly delivered.
- Centrally positioned in the middle of the village
- Only 5 minutes from the main lift station
- Two en-suite twin bedrooms
- One twin bedroom with private facilities
- One bedroom suite with a twin bedroom and a small single bedroom together with en-suite facilities (note: the single bedroom does not have a window and is small)
- All en-suites are modern and well-appointed with WC, Shower, Sinks and Heated Towel rails
- Comfortable lounge with open fireplace
- Large dining table seating up to 8 people
- TV with Freeview together with a DVD player
- Selection of board games and DVD's
- Free local parking
- WIFI & UK Satellite TV
- Heated Boot warmers
- Ski Locker
- There are stair gates fitted to this chalets stairs if required by families