Chalet Les Anges is located in the exclusive Petit Village area of Zermatt. This outstanding and elegantly composed chalet, designed by the renowned interior architect Magali de Tscharner, features reclaimed wood throughout and is spread over three spectacular floors. It is full of light with huge panoramic windows to take full advantage of the breathtaking views. Great care has been taken to create a warm and cosy ambiance utilizing the expertise of leading international lighting consultants. Its modern contemporary style with the highest quality natural fabrics is counterbalanced by the symmetry of the furniture to enhance the feeling of warmth and serene luxury.
Les Anges sleeps fourteen guests in seven large en-suite bedrooms spread over two floors. Six bedrooms have undisturbed Matterhorn views. The chalet design uses warm wood, clean lines, symmetry and contemporary colour to create welcoming, comfortable and cosy bedrooms.
Zermatt itself offers both superb year round skiing and an array of adventurous and inspiring activities to please all. This small, charming and picturesque alpine village boasts Europe’s finest ski area. It shares 313 km of world class piste with its neighbouring Italian village, Cervinia, and is famous for its large number of gourmet restaurants, abundance of après ski and other leisure activities. Zermatt’s car free cobbled streets, inviting chocolate shops and exclusive boutiques make it the resort of choice.
- Total Living Area 700m2
- 4 Staff
- 7 ensuite bedrooms
Archangel - Kingsize double bed with direct view of Matterhorn. En-suite bathroom with bath and separate shower with massage jets and rain shower. Private balcony with view across Zermatt to Matterhorn. Bio-fuel fireplace, integrated music system.
Eros - Kingsize double bed. En-suite bathroom with bath open plan to bedroom, separate shower with massage jets and rain shower. Private balcony with view across Zermatt to Matterhorn. Bio-fuel fireplace, integrated music system
Seraphim - Twin or superking size double bed. En-suite bathroom with rain shower. Two private balconies, views across Zermatt to Matterhorn.
Cherubim - Twin or superking size double bed. En-suite bathroom with bath and shower. Private balcony with views across Zermatt to Matterhorn.
Elohim - Kingsize double bed. En-suite bathroom with shower. Glass doors onto terrace, direct access to plunge pool. View across Zermatt to Matterhorn.
Sylph - Twin or superking size double bed. En-suite bathroom with bath and shower. Glass doors onto terrace, direct access to plunge pool. View across Zermatt.
Putti - Kingsize double bed. En-suite bathroom with rain shower and Petit Village views.
- Wellness area:– natural stone relaxation area with central water feature, massage room, hammam/steam room, sauna, shower and separate WC. Direct access to terrace and 3m2 power jet plunge pool.
- Ski room with heated boots racks
- TV Lounge with large LCD Screen, Sky Channels, DVD player, Wii.
- Integrated music system with ipod docking stations
- DVDs, Games, Books, Toys, Sledges
- Internal Lift
- Private location in the exclusive area of Petite Village
- 5 minutes electric taxi to town centre; 10 minute walk to town centre
- Creature Comforts:- Feather (or anti-allergy) pillows and duvets, Personal bathrobes and slippers, Hairdryer in each bedroom, Temple Spa bathroom products
- Communications: Guest computer, printer and phone, Secure wireless internet throughout
Our Food and Wine:
Our philosophy on food is simple – high quality locally sourced ingredients and Michelin star trained chefs who will delight in creating everything from a seven course gourmet banquet to simple comfort food served in front of the fire.
We believe in serving the best wines – whether you choose from our a la carte menu or one of our locally sourced Swiss house wines, you’ll experience the quality that Elysian stands for. And if you don’t see your favourite wine on our list, just let us know in advance… we shall order it, ready for your arrival.
Perrier Jouët is our house champagne – Perrier Jouët epitomizes the elegance and discreet luxury of your stay in Chalet Les Anges. For special occasions why not treat yourselves to a bottle from our selection of vintage champagnes.
The key to a superb ski holiday is your enjoyment of our fantastic cuisine. Contact us for our sample menu and à la carte wine list.
What’s Included in our Catered Service?
Anything is Possible. Your holiday is as limited as your imagination… to this end we are pleased to arrange anything, leaving you confident in the knowledge that all will be in order by the time you arrive. From resort transfers by limousine or helicopter to caviar on ice for your arrival.. from in-chalet equipment fitting and lift passes to ski lessons and guiding from handpicked guides. …Nothing is too much trouble
Your Fully Catered stay with includes:
- Exclusive use of your chalet and its facilities
- Dedicated service from our staff including personal Concierge and PA
- Gourmet Breakfast and afternoon tea
- Magnificent dinners prepared by the Chef (6 nights a week)
- Children’s lunch and supper every day
- Perrier Jouët Champagne
- Carefully selected house wines
- Open spirit bar
- Fresh flowers and daily newspapers
- Temple Spa bathroom products