Chalet La Roche offers the perfect location for a ski holiday in Morzine. This charming traditional style chalet is located in the Prodains hamlet of Morzine, less than 500m from the new high speed Prodains lift and close to all the activities in Morzine. The Prodains cable car will take you up to Avoriaz 1800 in less than 5 minutes. From there you can explore over 600km of pistes offered by the Portes du Soleil ski area. After your day on the slopes you can ski back to within 160m of Chalet La Roche.
The chalet has a traditional alpine styling with lots of wood and natural materials to make a cosy and charming home from home. The chalet sleeps up to 8 guests and is ideal for 2 families or for groups of friends. It's sister chalet L'Isere is located next door and the chalets can be rented together to cater for up to 16 guests.
- Sleeps 8 guests
- 4 bedrooms - mixture of zip and link beds so that beds can converted into doubles or twins.
- 3 bathrooms, all with baths.
- Cosy open-plan lounge, dining area and kitchen with wood burning stove, comfy leather sofas and plenty of games, books and DVDs.
- Lots of room for boots and skis in the well-heated garage.
- Just 490m to the high speed Prodains lift
- Ski home to within 160m of the chalet
- Beautiful views across the valley
- Table football in the garage
- Luxury linen & organic toiletries
- British TV, Games consoles, Ipod docking stations, DVD libraries, Classic chalet games
- All local taxes included
Our catered chalet service:
- Our menu is adjusted annually by our executive chef, Luke Turner - also the development chef at Fortnum & Mason
- Tea and coffee brought to your door in the morning
- Large choice of breakfast every morning, including: porridge, boiled eggs, different daily hot option, fresh French bread, jams, Nutella, Marmite, cereals, yogurts, fruit, nuts, seeds and dried fruit.
- 3 course dinner with bottomless wine every catered night! With cheese plate on the penultimate night
- Freshly baked cakes every catered day
- Daily maid service, every catered day
- Our catering service is provided on 6 days. On the staff day off (usually Wednesday) your breakfast will be laid out in the morning and in the evening we are happy to recommend a local restaurant.
We can help organise the following additional services if required:
- Airport transfers
- Lift passes waiting for you upon arrival
- Ski hire delivered to the chalet or ski shops within 150m of the chalet
- Ski School and Tuition
From Chalet La Roche there are several ways to get to the nearby ski lift;
- Our private shuttle service is available 5 days a week at 8.30 and 8.45am.
- The free frequent public bus stops just 100m from the chalet.
- The walk from the chalet to the cable car is short and flat, guests often choose to walk and warm up their ski legs.
Please note that the chalet can be rented as a whole, on a room by room basis and/or a bed by bed basis. it is also possible to book ski weekends at certain times during the season. Contact us for more details
Flights or insurance are not included in our prices.