Chalet L’Isere is located in the Prodains ares of Morzine, just a short distance from the fast ski lift to Avoriaz. The new high speed Prodains cable car is just 490m from the chalet and can whisk you to the snow sure Avoriaz 1800 in just 5 minutes. After your day on the slopes you can ski back to within 160m of the chalet.
The chalet sleeps 8 guests in 4 bedrooms. It is perfect for 2 families or for groups of friends. It's sister chalet La Roche is located next door and together the chalets can cater for up to 16 guests.
- Sleeps 8 guests
- 4 bedrooms - zip and link beds so that beds can converted into doubles or twins.
- 3 bathrooms, all with baths.
- Cosy open-plan lounge, dining area and kitchen with wood burning stove, comfy leather sofas and lots of games, books and DVDs.
- Plenty of room for boots and skis in the well-heated garage.
- Just 490m to the high speed Prodains lift
- Ski home to within 160m of the chalet
- Beautiful views across the valley
- Table football in the garage
- Luxury linen & organic toiletries
- British TV, Games consoles, Ipod docking stations, DVD libraries, Classic chalet games
There are several ways to get to the ski lift;
- Our private shuttle service is available 5 days a week at 8.30 and 8.45am.
- The free frequent public bus stops just 100m from the chalet.
- The walk from the chalet to the cable car is short and flat, guests often choose to walk and warm up their ski legs.
Prodains village has local bars, restaurants and shops, but if you want to go further, Morzine can be easily reached using the free bus which stops at the base of the cable car. The bus service is frequent and takes just 8-10 minutes to reach Morzine. You can also ski to Morzine or take a taxi. The staff have 1 day off per week and we’ll be happy to drive you to Morzine so you can sample one of the local restaurants.
Our catered chalet service:
- Our menu is adjusted annually by our executive chef, Luke Turner - also the development chef at Fortnum & Mason
- Tea and coffee brought to your door in the morning
- Large choice of breakfast every morning, including: porridge, boiled eggs, different daily hot option, fresh French bread, jams, nutella, marmite, cereals, yogurts, fruit, nuts, seeds and dried fruit.
- 3 course dinner with bottomless wine every catered night! With cheese plate on the penultimate night
- Freshly baked cakes every catered day
- Daily maid service, every catered day
- Our catering service is provided on 6 days. On the staff day off (usually Wednesday) your breakfast will be laid out in the morning and in the evening we are happy to recommend a local restaurant.
We can help organise the following services if required:
- Airport transfers
- Lift passes waiting for you upon arrival
- Ski hire delivered to the chalet or ski shops within 150m of the chalet
- Ski Lessons
Please note the chalet can be rented as a whole, on a room by room basis and/or a bed by bed basis. Flights or insurance are not included in our prices.