Chalet Lagopede is a bright and spacious 4 bedroom chalet, ideal for small groups of 8 to 10 or for a couple of families to share.
The chalet is ideally located in the quiet village of Le Raffort and situated a few metres from the village piste enabling you to ski back to the chalet each evening. The Olympic gondola is a 200m ski from the front door of the chalet. You will never have to walk in ski boots, we offer a driver service every morning and every evening, to and from the chalet to the slopes.
Meribel Centre is located 2km away, a 5 minute drive in our in-resort minibus, or with the free ski bus which stops 200m from the chalet.
Chalet Lagopede offers an inviting space to relax after a hard day on the mountain. Take a plunge in the outdoor Jacuzzi HOT-TUB or relax in the outdoor SAUNA and ease away the aches and pains of the day, afterwards sink into a comfy sofa and chill out in front of the roaring log fire with a glass of bubbly and take in the magnificent views from the large windows and its sunny balcony.
- Outdoor Jacuzzi Hot-Tub
- Outdoor Barrel Sauna
- Chalet Lagopede is built over three floors. All bedrooms are en suite with bath/shower.
- The master bedroom is upstairs with a vaulted beamed ceiling. It has a king-size double bed, as well as a small mezzanine area with 2 single beds. There is a large en-suite family bathroom with separate walk in shower and access to the private balcony via large French doors.
- The middle floor is home to the entrance with boot warmers and cloakroom, open plan kitchen and Living/Dining area.
- The spacious sitting area has a vaulted double height ceiling, large log fire place and French windows to the balcony offering fantastic views of the Meribel Valley.
- Downstairs are three further double/twin bedrooms all with en-suite facilities.
- Off street parking for 3 cars..
- Our professional chef will serve you gourmet 5-course dinners on five evenings accompanied by an excellent selection of wines.
- The chalet is equipped with all mod-cons: Wi-Fi, TV with UK Freesat, DVD/Blueray player with a selection of movies.
- Master Bedroom - Double/twin (with 2 extra beds)
- Room 2 - Double
- Room 3 - Double/Twin
- Room 4 - Double/Twin
The chalet is serviced by one of our in-resort minibuses to take you to the mountain each morning and is also available to pick you up in the evening from Meribel
Le Raffort has an excellent restaurant and bar which is just 200m from the chalet.
Our Catered Chalet service:
FOOD: We only employ professional chefs in our chalets, they are given a generous weekly budget to help them create innovative menu’s that may vary from week to week. Most of our kitchens are open plan giving our guests an opportunity to watch our chefs work in creating an exciting meal every evening
Breakfast – Breakfast is served every day, 5 mornings out of 7 our chef will serve a cooked breakfast in addition to the continental spread of croissants, pain-au-chocolates, yogurts, cereal, porridge, fresh bread, conserves, a choice of fruit juices freshly brewed coffee and a selection of speciality teas. Our staff take one day off each week, on that day there will be a continental spread for breakfast.
Afternoon Tea – Served every day - this will be available for you to help yourself to on returning to the chalet in the afternoon, usually a home baked cake or biscuits, occasionally a savoury dish
Dinner – We serve either a 5 course evening meal 5 evenings from your 7 night stay.
We will begin each evening with pre-dinner drinks and canapes, followed by a 3 course dinner and rounded off with a local cheese board accompanied by port &/or liquors.
DRINKS - Complimentary Bar – We offer this in all our chalets. Your complimentary bar will consist of beers, wines, Prosecco, soft drinks, spirits & a selection of mixers.
WINES – We vary our wines from year to year and spend time carefully choosing our chalet wines. We offer an extensive range of good quality French bottled wines, often our chefs will match the wines to your meal that evening.