Access by car:
Paris (630 km) - Lyon (200 km) - Geneva (120 km)
- Take the A43 motorway as far as Albertville then the dual carriageway to Moûtiers
- In Moûtiers, take the D915 towards Brides, then the D90 towards Méribel
- Go through Méribel and carry on for 4 km until Méribel-Mottaret
- In Méribel-Mottaret, go straight on through 2 small tunnels
- Access to Le Pralin's main reception is after the 2nd tunnel on the left when you enter the underground car park
Distance to train station:
Moûtiers station (18 km)
LYON ST EXUPÉRY AIRPORT (185 km)
GENEVA-COINTRIN AIRPORT (135 km)
CHAMBÉRY AIRPORT (95 km)
Guaranteed mountains, nature, relaxation and a change of scenery right in the heart of the Three Valleys resort. Genuine Savoyard resort, Méribel-Mottaret is located in a wooden environment overlooking the Lac du Tueda.
Méribel: a "non-skier friendly" resort
In the Savoie region, Méribel-Mottaret culminates at 1,700 m:
- Méribel-Mottaret is Méribel's highest area.
- Quick access to the other "3 Vallées" resorts.
- In a woodland setting, near Lake Tuéda.
Right next door to the residence, a shopping centre with a mini-market and deli.
All services and shops are in the centre of Méribel-Mottaret, 200 m from the residence.
Three Valleys skiing
The 3 Valleys include 8 worldwide famous French ski resorts and is the largest ski area not only in the French Alps but also in the world. In this famous French ski resort, you will find over 600 kilometres of slopes, from beginners to vertiginous couloirs (51 green 132 blue, 106 red, 32 black), 169 ski lifts, over 2,100 artificial snow making machines (which guaranty that you will be able to ski even if the weather is not optimal) ... when it comes to skiing, the Three Valley ski area is the place to be.
Our residence in the Three valleys Courchevel 1850 les Ecrins is located in the centre of Courchevel 1850 and offers studios for 4 people. The rentals are fully equipped so that you will not have to worry about anything. Children's clubs are also available from Monday to Friday for children from 3 to 12 years old with both indoor and outdoor activities.
Our resort Meribel Les Ravines is also located in the three valleys skiing domain. The wooden building is located in the heart of Meribel, close to the shops and restaurants. The residence offers a wide range of accommodation from studio cabins for 4 persons to 1 bedroom cabins for 6 persons. All rentals are also self-catered. A water park with a covered pool is included in the resort.
Our premium residence Les Alpages de Reberty is located at the top of Les Menuires. The beautiful wooden chalets have been recently renovated and offer accommodation ranging from 1 bedroom apartments for 3 or 5 persons to 4 bedroom apartments for 9 to 10 persons. Children's clubs as well as a spa are directly on the premises.
Activities near Meribel
- Bowling, Bowling alley located 4 km away at the Parc Olympique (Méribel centre). (Fee applies)
- Casino, Casino in Brides-les-Bains, 15 km away. (Fee applies)
- Cinema, Cinema located 200 m from the residence. (Fee applies)
- Paragliding, This activity is available nearby. (Fee applies)
- Cross-country skiing, Lac du Tueda slope 200 m away and Altiport slope 7 km away. (Fee applies)
- Snowboarding, With both feet on the board, carve out your best curves and enjoy an incredible feeling of freedom! (Fee applies)
- Aviation, Mountain flying school with the Méribel flying club at the altiport, located 5 km from the residence, open early December to late April. (Fee applies)
- Nature walks, There are lots of opportunities for country walks in the area around the resort:
- Walking trails, with 25 km of signposted paths.
- Gyropode Segway, with two routes: "Lac de Tuéda" and "Altiport" (Fee applies)
- Nightclub, Nightclub nearby or in the resort. (Fee applies)
- Climbing, This activity is available at the Parc Olympique (Méribel centre), 4 km away. (Fee applies)
- Skijoring, Try this unique activity from Scandinavia! It combines skiing with horses or dogs. A new type of winter sport suitable for all, with the promise of some high-adrenalin thrills! (Fee applies)
- Children's clubs, Children's clubs in the resort:
- "Les Piou Piou" kindergarten located 150 m away (ESF - Maison du Tourisme), tel: +33 (0)4 79 00 36 66 or +33 (0)4 79 08 60 31
For 3- to 5-year-olds, open Sunday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm: Learn how to ski while having fun. Snow fields with ski lifts, surface lifts, inflatables or merry-go-rounds. Nursery + skiing lessons + meal package (half- or full-day with or without meal).
- Les Saturnins nursery is open to children aged 18 months to 3 years, information available from the ESF de Méribel, tel: +33 (0)4 79 08 60 31 or the ESF de Méribel-Mottaret, tel: +33 (0)4 79 00 49 49 (half-day, full-day or week-long packages, with or without meal, open 9 am to 5 pm.)
- No nursery-only package available
- Booking strongly recommended.
- For Les Saturnins, you must present your child's medical record showing they are up-to-date with vaccinations (BCG/DT Polio as a minimum). (Fee applies)
- Fitness, Fitness studio at the Parc Olympique fitness centre, 4 km from the residence.
Aquagym, fitness, muscle toning, weight training room, etc. (Fee applies)
- Hockey, Hockey is available at the Parc Olympique (Méribel Centre), 4 km away.
Please note: lots of matches during the season. (Fee applies)
- Ice rink, Ice rink in Méribel Centre (4 km). (Fee applies)
- Cultural visits, Guided tour of the Baroque church and the history of Méribel, its pioneers and architecture. Wildlife reserve trips. (Fee applies)
- Wellness centre, Well-being centre at the Méribel Parc Olympique fitness centre, 4 km from the residence (Méribel, Les Allues), tel: +33 (0)4 79 00 58 21
Open from 10 am to 7 pm: reflexology, tearoom, spas, hammams, relaxation room. (Fee applies)
- Snowmobile, How about a snowmobile ride this winter? A trip out on a snow mobile in the evening is a totally new mountain holiday experience.
Book at the Tourist Office (Fee applies)
- Indoor pool, Parc Olympique de la Chaudanne swimming pool, 4 km from the residence.
25 m pool, slide, children's paddling pool and hot tub.
- Bathing shorts not permitted.
- Children under 8 years of age must be accompanied by an adult. (Fee applies)
- Snowshoes, Snowshoes.
Please note: 15% reduction for our PV customers. (Fee applies)
- Alpine skiing, Hurtle down the resort's various alpine ski runs. Unique sensations and awe-inspiring landscapes will make you want just one thing: to do it again! (Fee applies)